Wow.... you're asking for it. This could grow to epic proportions, but never surpassing the Buffalobills.com board's "Bump this thread until Gregg Williams gets fired" thread. :cool:

I saw this on another board and it was interesting to watch the directions the thread went in.

I retake the lead! :)

Undertaker #59 said:
I saw this on another board and it was interesting to watch the directions the thread went in.

I retake the lead! :)

So far, it's only a three horse race.

Hmm...now to find out how to write a script to automatically post a reply whenever someone posts here....

or is that cheating too...;)

I can just see a couple of months from now we'll be talking about madagascar hissing cockroaches or average rainfall in the Amazon basin...

Anyhow...I win!! :D

Annihilus said:
Hey now...Pookie is the only one allowed to flip me off buster...

:mad:

I'm a moderator....I can do anything I want :harumph:

Undertaker #59 said:
Can you feel the rage?

I can feel something...that smiley definately has an air of arrogance about it...

Some people's kids. You can't even smack 'em these days.

Annihilus said:
I can feel something...that smiley definately has an air of arrogance about it...

:spank:

I'm still trying to figure out why someone would want to post to this thread.

:confused:
________
buy vaporizers

Annihilus said:

Come live in Texas bruthah! They smack their kids in the middle of Walmart...

I'm winning.

dchester said:
I'm still trying to figure out why someone would want to post to this thread.

:confused:

A moment of weakness and boredom. I'll delete it if its that bad, or you can just let me win and it will go away on its own. ;)

Undertaker #59 said:
A moment of weakness and boredom. I'll delete it if its that bad, or you can just let me win and it will go away on its own. ;)

I believe it was part of dchester's plan to shame us into humiliation while he ran away with the grand prize for this thread.

Just to point out the obvious... NO ONE WILL EVER WIN!!!!!! This is all a mind game. It's like the Matrix or the 13th Floor. You're going to try to accomplish something that can't be done. Or it's like the Song That Never Ends. Any way you look at it.... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN.:D

nepats1012 said:
Just to point out the obvious... NO ONE WILL EVER WIN!!!!!! This all a mind game. It's like the Matrix or the 13th Floor. You're going to try to accomplish something that can't be done. Or it's like the Song That Never Ends. Any way you look at it.... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN.:D

That may be true, but we'll find out who's the most stubborn.

Back