Girly Thread was falling too far down....

*****Bump*****

Re: NhPatFans submission @#253 or so...
"Ooooooohhhh, What's THAT down there?!"...
Note: She IS a dumb blonde, btw... :)
2 down, one to go... :)

Peg said:
YEAH, BABY!!! :)
(One down, two to go... ) :)

That does not count. And Pookie has to preview the posts first. (Try not to get too excited, there are more pictures of HOT:fire: women on the way....)

Re: PatsFan #262:
"You lookin' at me?!... You lookin' at me?!... You lookin' at me?!... Oh-- then--" Got Milk?!" Happy Valentine's Day! :)
p.s.--three down, none to go... :)

NoRespect: F*ck you!! :)
btw--I am watching the Golden Globes and I just wanted to let you know that an old boyfriend of mine, one KENNETH JOHNSON, of "The Shield" will be on stage later on the NBC West Coast airing of the awards ceremony for the BEST Drama Series (or something along those lines...) He is the GOOD LOOKING blonde, with the spiked "do" on the left side of the stage about two people over from the guy accepting the award... Truly!... Madly!... Deeply!... :)
Trust me... Write to him and ask him if he "knows" someone named "Peg" from growing up in Vermont... Seriously... :)
p.s.--He played football at UConn...

NR--Again I say: F*ck you, man! :)
The bet was between myself and Pookie...
You have NO SAY about my commentaries, nor will you ever have... heh-heh! :)
Now, carm down and go watch the Golden Globes... :)
BTW--Pookster--we are even, man! :)

Peg said:
NR--Again I say: F*ck you, man! :)
The bet was between myself and Pookie...
You have NO SAY about my commentaries, nor will you ever have... heh-heh! :)
Now, carm down and go watch the Golden Globes... :)
BTW--Pookster--we are even, man! :)

Hey watch your language. There are children that come here to read this thread....

We shall see about OVER.

Oh Peg......

Hey there big Sis...

Seems I have won the bet. I will be submitting pictures onto this Girlie Thread so that you may point out the lovely attributes of the fine young women that I will post. I can not post these pictures during the day, as it would not be a wise carreer move on my part to surf for marginally explicit pictures at work.

There's no reason for you kids to argue. I would have upheld my end of the deal if the Eagles had won. But, they did not and now it is time to pay the piper. I wouldn't quite say that we are even... a couple of funny comments embedded way down in the thread do not constitute the bet being settled. I want explicit commentary girl.

But if you are going to reneg on the bet or cuss me out, that is ok sis... I'm growing accustomed to the women in my life "changing their mind" about things.:banghead:

Re: Oh Peg......

pookie said:
I cannot post these pictures during the day, as it would not be a wise career move on my part to surf for marginally explicit pictures at work.

Some companies do not understand the obvious health benefits that "marginally" attired women can have on the workforce. Their loss. Someday Pook, we will live in world that embraces female nudity as we do. Until then it is probably wise to refrain.

There's no reason for you kids to argue. I would have upheld my end of the deal if the Eagles had won. But, they did not and now it is time to pay the piper. I wouldn't quite say that we are even... a couple of funny comments embedded way down in the thread do not constitute the bet being settled. I want explicit commentary girl.

We were not arguing Pook, I was merely pointing out Peg's responsibilities with regard to the aforementioned bet -- and she was cheating. No arguing going on at all. I do believe the f-word in question was invoked in a loving manner. The smiley is her way of saying what she wants -- and then retracting it.

NoRespect said:
Did I mention I like brunettes? Salma Hayek is yummy.

Yes you did. Yes she is. I should not be looking at this at work. It makes getting out from behind the desk difficult and embarrasing.

pookie said:
I should not be looking at this at work. It makes getting out from behind the desk difficult and embarrasing.

ROFL
Don't you hate that? "Pookie, please come down to my office for a moment will you?" Well, I'm not getting up right now so here's another.

This one shows Fernanda nursing the hungry little guy...

NoRespect said:
Make sure you are seated for this one Pook

Holy *bleep*! I'm gonna need some quiet time alone now.....

Back