Re: Hey Hawg and NR!!!

pookie said:
Here's one more in our age range, but most likely out of our league! Please note that the areolas are indeed covered by at least a sheer covering, thus meeting the patriotsplanet girly pic guidelines. What say ye fellow old men?

You both are doing the lord's work.

Re: Re: Re: Hey Hawg and NR!!!

FallingAlice said:

I gotta talk to AustinChief about this. There has to be some switch he can put on it that changes the default.

There's gotta be a better way Alice.

Re: Re: Re: Hey Hawg and NR!!!

FallingAlice said:
I gotta talk to AustinChief about this. There has to be some switch he can put on it that changes the default.

You should be able to click on the EDIT button on the "offending" POST and then look for a checkbox at the top that says DELETE... check that box than hit the DELETE button to the right... I think...

Go ahead and test it with my next post.

--Kyle

Here is my blatantly offensive post to be deleted....

Austin said:
Here is my blatantly offensive post to be deleted....

Bwwwwwaaaahahahahahahaha... That's hilarious!

That IS funny. Please keep Austin's post on here and delete mine instead. Is this offensive enough?

ok here is another that violates the rules...

a COMPLETELY EXPOSED TIT

(actually this is the Parus Major.. otherwise known as the Great Tit!)

Hawg73 said:
That IS funny. Please keep Austin's post on here and delete mine instead. Is this offensive enough?

Yep! That sure is offensive alright! Matter of fact, it's downright disturbing and I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight in fear that I'll dream of that beauty sitting on my head Hawg!

ok.. this is it.. my last attempt at stretching the envelope.... a stunning shot of TITS and ASS!

Hawg73 said:

We have a winner. Thanks Hawg -- rest assured your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed.

Austin, thanks for showing us that great tit! Truly magnificent. Are you an ornithologist?

I won't let Austin outdo me with his dang offensive pics!!! Just cause you're a genius don't mean diddly to me!!!

Right back at you, Chiefboy with three sets of totally exposed NIPPLES!!!!:D

Damn, I just saw the tits and ass pic, I am quitting!!! You win. DRAT!!!!

FallingAlice said:
Oh, g*d. Boys will be boys.

Alright, alright. I hate to be a shrew (not to be compared with a tit).

I kept the cartoon. I kept the tit. I kept the tits and ass. I kept the fat lady with love on her mind. (Some men like that you know.) I kept the fully exposed nipples.

I'm willing to turn a blind eye to a lot.

But KOURNIKOVA WENT!!!! :harumph:

A new official rule of the PatsPlanet Girlie Pic thread is NO KOURNIKOVA pictures.

Honestly, Hawg, can't you find some other blond trollop? There are a world of them out there. Or even a different tennis-player babe? Hingis and Sabatini are actually better looking than Kournikova, anyway, they're brunette's and they can ACTUALLY play the game.

But I have a question, Austin...can't anyone just go ahead and delete any post by clicking on "Edit" and then going to delete? I've edited my own posts this way before. And obviously, I can do it to other posters. But can a regular poster just go in and delete other's posts using this method?

No, Alice.... We can only edit or delete our own posts, while you being the cyber-equivalent of the bionic woman can nuke all of us with your admin rights.

I am afraid, however, that I shall now search high and low for any and all Anna Kourikova pictures and put them in this place, as she is one of the hottest chickies going right now. I hope you've got that "delete" finger in good shape.

Sorry Alice, I went for a little bit of humor during the work day. Some chick flashing her boobs at a browns game should not be offensive to anybody. Can I please re-post it? I don't think enough people saw that one.

shurkis said:
i couldn't resist this one. borderline perhaps? who the hell cares.......holy S**T!

Borderline??? No way man! That came outta SI and one can purchase SI at the local 7-11 and it doesn't have to have a special plastic wrapper on it, so it's PG-13 all the Shurk!

Pssst, Shurkis.... Find pics of Anna Kournikova.

I'll be looking for the Kournikova pictures soon enough. I just can't help but admire those wonderful swimsuits that SI advertises on a yearly basis. But answer me this: Do you think you'll ever see someone wearing a bathing suit like the one above at Hampton beach? Or any beach for that matter. Actually, Europeans really like to show their goods and I'm sure they've sold a few suits of that nature over there.

I know this isn't really a girlie pic. Someone sent this to me recently with the caption: "How men ruin a romantic evening".

Back