THE OFFICIAL: PatriotsPlanet (GOT) Glossary Of Terms

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
New Members and first-time lurkers here at The Planet may have difficulty understanding some of the language or terms being bandied about in the general discourse that abounds. In the interest of assimilating new people into the flow and culture here, a
Glossary Of Terms (GOT)
has been developed.

This GOT is meant to be a living document subject to addition and amendment as New Terms are introduced and are not in and of themselves self-explanatory; for example, the name dashoe would mean nothing to a new visitor to this Forum but veterans here would automatically think "moron"

Therefore this Glossary can be a useful tool to help better understand what in hell is going on (sometimes); although in the case of dashoe, you won't need this GOT or much time invested to come to your own conclusion that he is indeed a moron.

Link To Glossary (GOT) Page

The Original GOT Thread still is available for additional new terms to be posted by members as the situation dictates. Become a part of Planet Lore and post appropriately if you want to contribute – give something for your Grandchildren (or friends in The Home) to read in the future.

Link to Original GOT Development Thread

A special thanks goes to Annihilus who not only designed the GOT Planet webpage but was also a direct influence (along with other long-time members here) in making me want to continue coming back here daily after first discovering this Oasis of Madness in the Internet Sporting Desert.

Kudos to Sir Gradah for compiling this wonderful work. All the credit goes to that crazy bastahd for the excellent assemblage of our scattered thoughts into one concise document. (Even though one still might not know what ATM means after reading it).

This thing could get really big.

Hey! I learned a few thangs AND got my name in the credits! Sweet!

Wait a minute!!!! Where is Mangina on the list??

What about The Chin? Is he off because he retired?

Baron Samedi on 03-14-2007 at 08:38 AM said:
Wait a minute!!!! Where is Mangina on the list??

What about The Chin? Is he off because he retired?

Quitcher bitchin' and add it to the Glossary of Terms thread. If it's not in that thread, then ya gots no excuses!

Annihilus on 03-14-2007 at 09:27 AM said:
This thing could get really big.

That's what she said.

On topic:

The Code:
Pictures of Boobies may not be redistributed without the consent of those who have shown the Boobies.

The correct application of The Code leads to the camera man receiving more pictures of Boobies because the Boobie-showers can trust that no one but the camera man is seeing the Boobies shown.

NOTE: The exception to The Code is when the Boobies have been published elsewhere on the Internet, making them free game for redistribution.

EDIT: Oops, I'll post this in the correct thread.

Brownfan80 on 03-14-2007 at 08:53 AM said:
Oh, and unless it's my imagines, SICK shows up in the Official GOT twice. Heads up!

Mom said there'd be days like these (the PatsPlanet censor is a lazy ass). Thanks for the head's up, we'll take care of it.

Just for discussion, anyone think Fitzy should have his own term?
I was looking for a "belch" smiley, but didn't see one.
Whaddya think?

:bow: :bow:

Outstanding work Gentlemen (and I use that term very loosely).

bideau on 03-14-2007 at 09:15 AM said:
:bow: :bow:

Outstanding work Gentlemen (and I use that term very loosely).

RG is great to work with. After this project, Annihilus is thinking about licensing a Goth realdoll through RG (being as he is the expert).

Annihilus on 03-14-2007 at 10:30 AM said:
RG is great to work with. After this project, Annihilus is thinking about licensing a Goth realdoll through RG (being as he is the expert).

If $$ is tight, don't forget the "Torso Only" option..

fulltilt on 03-14-2007 at 01:51 PM said:
If $$ is tight, don't forget the "Torso Only" option..

For the even more-broke of us, is there a "Head Only" option, or is that crass?

Brownfan80 on 03-14-2007 at 01:57 PM said:

There is. And her name is Ms Pinky.

Brownfan80 on 03-14-2007 at 01:57 PM said:
here you go
10044968.jpg

Back