OT: How did you find the Planet

Jh on 10-10-2007 at 12:10 PM said:
As you can imagine he is a busy man! I talk to his ol' lady and brother in law. We're trying to make it out there next Christmas for a home game for a visit:thumb: .
Direct him to the board. He seems the type that would fit right in here.

bishbash on 10-10-2007 at 11:54 AM said:
Once was a regular at the Globe's Pat board at boston.com. I got fed up with the utter lack of moderation as a Colt troll named Toga bombarded the board with his multiple personalities (still does to this day). He'd be Assclowned in about 5 minutes here. (Dashoe, is it you?)

I sought out a new home and found patsfans.com. (Patriots.com is still too awkward of a website and seems to wallow too much in just "smack talk"). At one point, about a year ago patsfans started having all kinds of board/server problems and there was a kind invitation sent out by the good folks here for a place of refuge. Been here ever since. Thanks folks!
I saw bish on Patsfans and I've been riding his coat tails to glory ever since.

I did say I registered and promptly lost my username/password. And two posts in one day? The end is nigh! Women and children first ....

Into the fires!

Major A$$hole* on 10-10-2007 at 09:12 AM said:
Direct him to the board. He seems the type that would fit right in here.

He's not really the type that is into technology. He might have a cell phone. He is a silly fun lovin' guy, but I can imagine fatherhood has calmed him down. We's just country folks, ya know?!

okhrana on 10-10-2007 at 12:13 PM said:
I did say I registered and promptly lost my username/password. And two posts in one day? The end is nigh! Women and children first ....

Into the fires!
LOL. Yeah. I think you filled your posting quota till draft time.

Patsfans.com crashed so i searched for Pats message board on Google and got here.

an Eagles fan told me to leave some eagles board, this was after I got kicked off some other teams board and I had no where else to go, I was looking around at lunch time one day and found this place so I signed up and posted..... it felt good so I did it again and again and again.... I think at the rate I post I should be blind by mid march 2008 and my hands look like a werewolf

Jh on 10-10-2007 at 12:15 PM said:
He's not really the type that is into technology. He might have a cell phone. He is a silly fun lovin' guy, but I can imagine fatherhood has calmed him down. We's just country folks, ya know?!
LOL. Come on. Anyone working for the pats has to be some hacking/stealing/cheating genius. Don't the pats screen their draftees to see who can use a camera and a hidden mic and who cant/

I think I first heard of PP either on the Patriots.com or KFFL. I was probably one of those people that heard about it from freak as I remember him from Patriots.com. I registered right away and then kind of drifted back and forth between this board and KFFL. But this is where I like to spend my time. This board has without question the greatest group of diverse fans and characters I have seen. It really is a fun place to be.

I can't wait to find out how Dirty Old RG found this place. I Haven't seen him aound here lattely. Did he get himself a fembot?

I think Shasta or DW told me about it.

I was strictly an ambassador of patriot nation on opposing boards until i retired after securing the Title of "Smackmaster" on Colts.com.

Then I came here to live out the sunset of my internet existance.

Major A$$hole* on 10-10-2007 at 12:21 PM said:
I can't wait to find out how Dirty Old RG found this place. I Haven't seen him aound here lattely. Did he get himself a fembot?

He's been in and out. Seems to come and go in spurts.

Oh... you were asking about his POSTING...

It's weird i actually dont think of CKA,ICB And jaric and the rest of the colts as actually colt fans because of the way they have just fiited in

I subscribe to Patriots news through Google’s e-mail service and one day this board came up. So I checked it out about 14 months ago lurked for about a year and then decided to join because it reminded me of a local pub atmosphere that I longed for, now IM addicted and can’t look away… There is only one other board I belong to and that’s dbstalk.com for Directv issues and new programming.

Thanks
Rich

OK so here is my story:

I was tyng to find a Logan Mankins jersey. (Yes Jh, your Logan). I googled "where do I find a Logan Mankins jersey". One of the options was my question word for word. It took me the the thread about Which Patriots jersies do you have? I have waaaaaay too many so I had to post my list. So I registered, lurked for like 12 seconds, found the thread and posted. Now here I am 1000 posts later still rambling on about the best team in all of sports.

Thanks to all of you for accepting me here and actually reading a few of my posts. I have already met Mr and Mrspats forever at Foxboro (Sorry I missed you Mikiemo-maybe for the Stillers game in December?). But anyways it has been a fun few months and I look forward to posting 1000's more meaningless banterisms (is that a word?).

Whoo hoo go Pats, beat those Cowpokes!

Major A$$hole* on 10-10-2007 at 09:21 AM said:

I think maybe he is sad that he lost his movie role to Ryan Gosling. . .

patsfanroach* on 10-10-2007 at 12:37 PM said:
OK so here is my story:

I was tyng to find a Logan Mankins jersey. (Yes Jh, your Logan). I googled "where do I find a Logan Mankins jersey". One of the options was my question word for word. It took me the the thread about Which Patriots jersies do you have? I have waaaaaay too many so I had to post my list. So I registered, lurked for like 12 seconds, found the thread and posted. Now here I am 1000 posts later still rambling on about the best team in all of sports.

Thanks to all of you for accepting me here and actually reading a few of my posts. I have already met Mr and Mrspats forever at Foxboro (Sorry I missed you Mikiemo-maybe for the Stillers game in December?). But anyways it has been a fun few months and I look forward to posting 1000's more meaningless banterisms (is that a word?).

Whoo hoo go Pats, beat those Cowpokes!

BTW patsfanroach*,
Congratulations on your 1000 post:thumb:

I was over at Bengalszone when you guys were playing them, got into it a bit with SOKB, and he was so impressed with my awesome argument skills that he invited me here.

So you all can blame SOKB for that. :D

Back