OT: How did you find the Planet

Moebius on 10-10-2007 at 11:41 AM said:
How did you end up a planeteer.

The memory is pretty hazy, but it starts out with me walking to my car across a dark, semi-deserted parking lot one night.

I remember hearing some hushed whispering as I approached my car, then as I was opening the door, something hit me from behind & everything went dark.

I don't remember much between that and 2 weeks later... I'm pretty sure I had been in a basement somewhere.... and I think there was something involving a pirate, a goat & a trampoline... but I'm not sure.

Anyhow, when I regained awareness I was back at my home computer desk and The Planet was displayed on my screen & saved to my bookmarks.

and.. well... I've been here ever since.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with "it puts the lotion on it's skin" echoing through my mind. And since then I've had this thing for clowns that my therapist can't explain.

Re: Re: OT: How did you find the Planet

HelenaHandbsket on 10-10-2007 at 12:05 PM said:
I don't remember much between that and 2 weeks later... I'm pretty sure I had been in a basement somewhere.... and I think there was something involving a pirate, a goat & a trampoline... but I'm not sure.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with "it puts the lotion on it's skin" echoing through my mind. And since then I've had this thing for clowns that my therapist can't explain.

UT and DirtyOldRG must've had a party that Annihilus wasn't invited to.

Again

:mad:

SteelerFan87 on 10-10-2007 at 11:46 AM said:
I was over at Bengalszone when you guys were playing them, got into it a bit with SOKB, and he was so impressed with my awesome argument skills that he invited me here.

So you all can blame SOKB for that. :D

Krafty is so f'ing fired.

LOLz111!!shiftone11!

Re: Re: OT: How did you find the Planet

HelenaHandbsket on 10-10-2007 at 12:05 PM said:
The memory is pretty hazy, but it starts out with me walking to my car across a dark, semi-deserted parking lot one night.

I remember hearing some hushed whispering as I approached my car, then as I was opening the door, something hit me from behind & everything went dark.

Anyhow, when I regained awareness I was back at my home computer desk and The Planet was displayed on my screen & saved to my bookmarks.

and.. well... I've been here ever since.

Yeah, and there was a post-it note on the monitor warning you of punishment if you ever told the story. Errr. not that I KNOW that or anything, that's just a guess. I wouldn't know anything about it.

Major A$$hole* on 10-10-2007 at 12:21 PM said:
I can't wait to find out how Dirty Old RG found this place. I Haven't seen him aound here lattely. Did he get himself a fembot?
I liked you better when you were Lithuanian instead of the Major A$$hole you are now :eek:

I originally lurked and then joined PatsFans back in '04 to learn more about the Xs & Os of football and saw a link posted about the Planet in a thread and decided to check it out

IIRC the very 1st thread title I saw here was "What Are You Having For Lunch Today?" and I knew I was in trouble :shake:

add in crazy-assed, potty-mouthed trash-talking woman members that know more football than I could ever dream of, my original entre into the murky world that is Goth-dom, those wacky Sex Poles and last-but-by-no-means-least my into to RealDolls.....I knew I found the football forum of my dreams :thumb: :thumb:

where else can you tell lies that people will think are the truth and truth that people will definitely think are lies and everybody wanders around baffled by the bullshit? :archive:

RoadGrader on 10-10-2007 at 10:14 AM said:
I liked you better when you were Lithuanian instead of the Major A$$hole you are now :eek:

I originally lurked and then joined PatsFans back in '04 to learn more about the Xs & Os of football and saw a link posted about the Planet in a thread and decided to check it out

IIRC the very 1st thread title I saw here was "What Are You Having For Lunch Today?" and I knew I was in trouble :shake:

add in crazy-assed, potty-mouthed trash-talking woman members that know more football than I could ever dream of, my original entre into the murky world that is Goth-dom, those wacky Sex Poles and last-but-by-no-means-least my into to RealDolls.....I knew I found the football forum of my dreams :thumb: :thumb:

where else can you tell lies that people will think are the truth and truth that people will definitely think are lies and everybody wanders around baffled by the bullshit? :archive:

that basically sums this place up in a nutshell ROFL

Re: Re: Re: OT: How did you find the Planet

Moebius on 10-10-2007 at 01:14 PM said:
Yeah, and there was a post-it note on the monitor warning you of punishment if you ever told the story. Errr. not that I KNOW that or anything, that's just a guess. I wouldn't know anything about it.

:thumb: OH YEAH!!!! Thanks for reminding me.... Err... umm...

Why is there a van pulling into my driveway?

*mikiemo83 on 10-10-2007 at 12:17 PM said:
.... I think at the rate I post I should be blind by mid march 2008

OK - so only do it until you need glasses. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: How did you find the Planet

HelenaHandbsket on 10-10-2007 at 01:18 PM said:
:thumb: OH YEAH!!!! Thanks for reminding me.... Err... umm...

Why is there a van pulling into my driveway?
Lotion delivery van, pay no attention to the clown behind the wheel.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: How did you find the Planet

Box_O_Rocks on 10-10-2007 at 01:31 PM said:
Lotion delivery van, pay no attention to the clown behind the wheel.

HH - I'm willing to help you... uh... unload the van

RoadGrader on 10-10-2007 at 01:14 PM said:

:(
Its Albanian by the way. But hey all we Eastern Europeans look the same.
I have to say I was a bit dissapointed in your story RG. I fully expected it to have something to do with Real Dolls or Mail Order Brides. Oh well.:eek:

I googled "New england patriots message board" and found this site....I lurked for probably close to a year before actually getting the courage to sign up, I love this place!

Major A$$hole* on 10-10-2007 at 01:44 PM said:
:(
Its Albanian by the way. But hey all we Eastern Europeans look the same.

it's funny because when I met you I thought you were Greek ROFL

I have to say I was a bit dissapointed in your story RG. I fully expected it to have something to do with Real Dolls or Mail Order Brides. Oh well.:eek:

I'll have you know I arrived here a naive innocent but by the time this place is through with me when I leave I'll be more like this guy

Splat.gif

Bradys Bunch on 10-10-2007 at 01:46 PM said:
I googled "New england patriots message board" and found this site....I lurked for probably close to a year before actually getting the courage to sign up, I love this place!

i did basically the same, except i think i just searched Patriots Forum. I got this site and a forum called patfan or something. I lurked on both for a few months and then decided this one was better and signed up... I never looked back.

Patsfans died for a while. The refugees came over (prior knowledge from the Great ESPN Poll-Cheaterbot Wars) and the rest is history... unluckily for all of you! Bwahahaha.

>)

I actually never been to patsfans but havent heard great things about it

Back