Guilty Pleasures - The thread where you fess up

Spirit of 76 said:
I like to watch the Spanish channels with the Hot Chicks and have NO CLUE what is going on....except the cleavage part.

Spirit.....I think you missed the point here. We allllll watch the spanish channel for the hot chicks (and they are great).

You need to post something that you are embarassed about. :D

So, Hawg--
Is this where I am supposed to feel "guilty" for liking to kiss the fish before I release 'em?! LOL!! :)
Sorry, but I don't feel the tiniest amount of guilt from having this fetish... :)
Now, maybe I SHOULD feel guilty about spending an inordinate amount of discretionary income on my shoe fetish...
Sorry--that is the most shocking thing that I could come up with!... Guess I am just not wild-n-crazy anymore...
Now I can get back to my favorite past time of watching the paint dry... :)
p.s.--The whole "show tunes" thread reminded me of a funny story where the punch line is: "What KIND of gay guy ARE you, anyway?!" Know it?... :) (Ooh and btw, that was not intended to be some sort of "if the shoes fits..." kind of comment!) See?! I can't avoid the shoes!! :)

No shame, bideau

Since Season One, neither Mrs. ItsGood or I have missed an episode of "Buffy," even if we have had to resort to setting the VCR before going on vacation. Clever writing, hot chicks who kick ass, comedy, allegories flying everywhere. For once, the critics (who unanimously praise the show) are right.

Hawg is well aware of what I am now about to confess...on a midnight surf casting beer fest on Cape Cod, I cleansed my soul by admitting that I sat in the driveway for five full minutes because I didn't want to turn off "Copacabana" by the underappreciated genius, Barry Manilow.

I hope YOU all can understand what I recently told Mrs. ItsGood, who is the greatest expert on figure skating this side of Dick Button...Rudy Galindo has brought more good times and laughter into my life than Adam Vinateri. Witness below his crowd fave "Village People" medley.

Someday, I hope this makes me feel better than it does right now.

ItsGood_ItsGood said:
...Rudy Galindo has brought more good times and laughter into my life than Adam Vinateri. Witness below his crowd fave "Village People" medley.

IGIG:

It takes a big man to admit that. :D Thanks for sharing. The rest of us were just kidding by the way.....

Re: No shame, bideau

ItsGood_ItsGood said:
Since Season One, neither Mrs. ItsGood or I have missed an episode of "Buffy," even if we have had to resort to setting the VCR before going on vacation. Clever writing, hot chicks who kick ass, comedy, allegories flying everywhere. For once, the critics (who unanimously praise the show) are right.

Hawg is well aware of what I am now about to confess...on a midnight surf casting beer fest on Cape Cod, I cleansed my soul by admitting that I sat in the driveway for five full minutes because I didn't want to turn off "Copacabana" by the underappreciated genius, Barry Manilow.

I hope YOU all can understand what I recently told Mrs. ItsGood, who is the greatest expert on figure skating this side of Dick Button...Rudy Galindo has brought more good times and laughter into my life than Adam Vinateri. Witness below his crowd fave "Village People" medley.

1) That can be no other than Freddy Mercury on figure skates for cryin' out loud!

2) Sorry, but Barry Manilow's best song is "Oh Mandy".....

:LOL: ROFL :LOL: ROFL :LOL: :thailor:

It's_Good,

I should have given you props for the general concept of this thread. I have to watch my attributions.

Galindo? Maybe you want to clarify that statement a bit. We don't take to such blasphemy lightly.

Remember that scene in, I think it was Blazing Saddles when everytime somebody mentioned Randolph Scott, all the cowboys would take their ten-gallon hats off and place them over their hearts and say wistfully "Randolph Scott!" . We should do something like that everytime somebody mentions Adam.

Hey, Hawg--
Were you directing that last reply of yours to me?... No worries--YOU can take credit for the idea for this thread, (even though we both know that you plagiarized the idea! LOL!) :)
Besides, I know how much it means to show-tune-lovin' He-men, such as yourself! Hee-hee! j/k! (NOT!) :)
p.s.--maybe my memory is failing me, but I was associating the funny story with "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas." Am I wrong?!... What say ye?... :)
by-the-by, I have just been catching up on reading the posts here and I'm glad that you and IGIG & DKM are all okay after that bus accident... How was the skiing, though? All this snow must be good for something besides shovelling! :)

Peg said:
Hey, Hawg--
Were you directing that last reply of yours to me?... No worries--YOU can take credit for the idea for this thread, (even though we both know that you plagiarized the idea! LOL!) :)
Besides, I know how much it means to show-tune-lovin' He-men, such as yourself! Hee-hee! j/k! (NOT!) :)
p.s.--maybe my memory is failing me, but I was associating the funny story with "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas." Am I wrong?!... What say ye?... :)
by-the-by, I have just been catching up on reading the posts here and I'm glad that you and IGIG & DKM are all okay after that bus accident... How was the skiing, though? All this snow must be good for something besides shovelling! :)

Go ahead Hawg... Tell Peg how the skiing was.... bwaaaahahahahahaha!!

Peg said:
Hey, Hawg--

I wasn't directing it at you Peg. Yeah, it was kind of IG's idea, but I started the thread first.

As far as the skiing goes, your guess is as good as mine. We never got within 15 miles of the mountain. They closed the roads.

And no, your memory is as frighteningly accurate as ever. The episode where I snapped at an overly chatty gay guy to pipe down in the middle of "Whorehouse" - he apologized profusely and said that he was sorry but it was his first musical and he was all excited.

The line that I didn't quite have the balls to say and will regret to my dying day would have been:

"FIRST MUSICAL? What kind of gay guy ARE you?

Gotcha... Except you missed my point about the "idea" for this whole thread... Remember when I suggested (in some long lost thread), that we should start an off-season thread on what people's other interests/hobbies/fetishes are?! My bad for not getting around to starting it... I haven't had much time for posting lately, though... (It's been membership recruitment time at Dartmouth and since Jan. 1st I am president of a board of directors and my social life has been positively percolating, so I guess that I have been too busy "getting busy" to post much... Hee-hee!) :)
But, I must say--at least you modified the idea enough to pass it off as your own... LOL! :)
And yeah--That was the funny story that I was referencing... Good thing that I only use my powers for good, huh?! :)
Sorry about the non-skiing ski trip, man... That sucks... Do they actually close down the roads to a ski area when there is a snow storm?! That seems kind of IRONIC! Perhaps it is time for another infamous Irony thread... What say ye?!... :)

Peg said:
Do they actually close down the roads to a ski area when there is a snow storm?! That seems kind of IRONIC! Perhaps it is time for another infamous Irony thread... What say ye?!... :)

Hey Peg,

We are running a little low on resources with all the smilies that you are using. I've got some more on back order. We all need to do our part to conserve.

I knew they would prove irresistible. If you click on the words "get more" -- you are immediately transported to nirvana and are given many virgins. Rock on my fellow smilie :) loving Pats fan. (ROMFSLPF.)

Peg said:
... Do they actually close down the roads to a ski area when there is a snow storm?! That seems kind of IRONIC!

Peg -

They TOLD us that the road was closed, thereby forcing us to hang out with nothing to do (except drink) for the entire day. I have my doubts that the road was actually closed. There seemed to be plenty of traffic going both ways. Come to find out our driver got cited for not having a valid license. We waited (and drank and drank and drank) while they sent another driver up from Boston to drag our sorry drunken asses back to Mass.
Funny thing is, the spot where the bus crashed was directly across the road from a snow tubing park. That's where we ended up haning out for the day. Their snack bar was open, but they kept the tubes locked up and the rope tow shut down. IG_IG made the point "if this place isn't open on a snowy Sunday afternoon, exactly when WOULD it be open?"
All in all, it was a memorable day....at least the parts that I could remember.

Re: No shame, bideau

ItsGood_ItsGood said:
...Rudy Galindo has brought more good times and laughter into my life than Adam Vinateri. Witness below his crowd fave "Village People" medley.

Stan: Wait, wait, wait, just a second. Now we've got to think here. Now let's see, what would Brian Boitano do?
Cartmen: Yeah, what would Brian Boitano do?
Fanfare as Brian Boitano skates in
Brian Boitano: Did someone say my name?
Cartmen: Brian Boitano!
Kyle: What incredible irony!

FallingAlice said:
This means that if you're not a very good team, you're going to get spanked -- badly.

Gee, that makes me feel like getting a real crappy team together for the Chowder Cup. Alice, if we're VERY VERY bad, could we talk you into doing the honors?
OK, guys, who's with me on this team?

dropKickMurphy said:
Gee, that makes me feel like getting a real crappy team together for the Chowder Cup. Alice, if we're VERY VERY bad, could we talk you into doing the honors?

I'm in. It has been too long since I last felt the corrective caress of a goalies glove hand...

dropKickMurphy said:

Count me in...... right wing.

NoRespect--Sorry about my inordinate use of the smilie supply... Should this be yet another thing that I should feel guilty for?... Geez, perhaps I have more fetishes than I realized! Maybe this thread will continue to enlighten me... Nah!! Although, I did think of something that would REALLY be embarrassing to fess up about... :)~
(Hey--don't they make a smilie that has his tongue sticking out?!)
I can't believe that you didn't see the perfect entree into an IRONIC segue...
Even DropKick touched on the Irony thing...
BTW, DKM--Your drunken adventure at the tubing park was a riot... Yeh--WHEN WOULD that place be open, if not on a snowy Sunday?!... More irony, at its best... Cracks me up!... :)
p.s.--Did I mention how happy I am that you are back in the saddle and posting on a regular basis again? Well, I am! :)
RO, MFTFPF! :)
(You NEVER did figure that one out, did you?!) Hee-hee! :)

FallingAlice said:
On the other hand, you might be able to see me spanking another woman or vice-versa.

:eek: :whip: :thumb:

Is that a threat or a promise? Sounds like something that Ilsa - the She-Wolf of the SS would say.

Don't listen to DropKick, I've seen him skate and believe me - we are talking ankle supports here. He probably is just looking for an excuse to get in the locker room.:dom:

Peg said:
NoRespect--Sorry about my inordinate use of the smilie supply... Should this be yet another thing that I should feel guilty for?... Geez, perhaps I have more fetishes than I realized! Maybe this thread will continue to enlighten me... Nah!! Although, I did think of something that would REALLY be embarrassing to fess up about... :)~
(Hey--don't they make a smilie that has his tongue sticking out?!) I can't believe that you didn't see the perfect entree into an IRONIC segue... :)

Like I have ever needed an excuse to point out irony. :p That is the icon with the tongue out by the way. I am not sold on it. Too feminine -- it looks more like an icon wearing makeup. Not good for my image.

The point of this thread was not to rediscover the fetishes that you already have but to discover some that you didn't know you needed yet. As a result of this thread, I am now hooked on wrestling and Wayne Newton, specifically Wayne Newton Wrestling.

Back