Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

One more...

this is (left to right) My father, father's friend, and me on my 2002 hunting trip in North Carolina(Rich Square, near Roenoke Rapids). I got the deer in the middle and the one I'm holding on the ground.

Re: My ugly mug #2

MrWhite said:
This was me after I realized I had to go back down and considered taking the short trip down to chimney pond....straight down..

Are you nuts? I get queasy just looking at that picture and thinking about standing where you are!

What a great pic though... Awesome backdrop.

Thought I'd post some holiday pics...

This is the sis, my niece and nephew and me at Thanksgiving. Ignore the mess, the sis had just moved in and was remodling.

Awesome

I am currently in support of Operation IXXX Freedom and I was introduced to this website about 1 month ago. Wow, what have I been missing. This website has been of absolute entertainment to me. It is great guys and gals. I love to see all of us Pats fans sharing info and family photos this way. Too cool. Unfortunately I have no pics of my family to share with you guys at this time, but I will soon. I have read and read threads after threads and this is actually the first time I post a message. So from this part of the world I say thank you for currently making my days, hours or minutes which ever I have available move along. I am due to get home before the Super Bowl, I guess just in time for another SB and MVP trophy handed to our boys. My prayers are with all you.
God Bless
Michael
Keep up the awesome job!!!!
There are three TRUE Pats fans were I am located.

Welcome to the forum. I am glad you decided to register and thank YOU for serving our country.

Re: Awesome

Herndz said:
I am currently in support of Operation IXXX Freedom and I was introduced to this website about 1 month ago. Wow, what have I been missing. This website has been of absolute entertainment to me. It is great guys and gals. I love to see all of us Pats fans sharing info and family photos this way. Too cool. Unfortunately I have no pics of my family to share with you guys at this time, but I will soon. I have read and read threads after threads and this is actually the first time I post a message. So from this part of the world I say thank you for currently making my days, hours or minutes which ever I have available move along. I am due to get home before the Super Bowl, I guess just in time for another SB and MVP trophy handed to our boys. My prayers are with all you.
God Bless
Michael

Welcome to the board Michael and don't be a stranger!

Re: Awesome

Herndz said:
God Bless
Michael

Welcome aboard Michael. :wave:

This board is great, as are the folks around here. It just one big, happy (for the most part :p ) dysfunctional Patriots family.

Hope you stick around and share your thoughts. :thumb:

Mid-December pic of the boys, taken here in town with my POS "1998 special" digital camera.

Man, pook, your oldest is a real cutie.... I see him breaking some hearts in a few years. I mean, they're all cute, but you can already see in the oldest that he's probably gonna be a "hottie". From his little smirk he also seems like he would be a smart-ass (Course, who would he get that from? :p ) which is always a good thing when not overly abused.

mgoblue101415 said:
Man, pook, your oldest is a real cutie.... I see him breaking some hearts in a few years. I mean, they're all cute, but you can already see in the oldest that he's probably gonna be a "hottie". From his little smirk he also seems like he would be a smart-ass (Course, who would he get that from? :p ) which is always a good thing when not overly abused.

Thanks mgo. He's a heckuva wall behind home plate too.... for a lefty, that is. My little guy has broken the skeletor skinny mold in my family and is probably going to be my linebacker. :cool:

I gotta know.

Please tell me, what is it about Arizona that would make one want to LIVE there.

Back