Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

TBrownslady said:
future planeteers! I had to show em off :)

congrats, now be a good aunt and when they get older spoil them, fill them with sugar just before dropping them off back at home and let them run wild around the parents telling the parents"they behave so well for me", took my brother into his 3rd kid before he figured it out.

mikiemo83 said:
congrats, now be a good aunt and when they get older spoil them, fill them with sugar just before dropping them off back at home and let them run wild around the parents telling the parents"they behave so well for me", took my brother into his 3rd kid before he figured it out.

lol!! my brother (the father) always does that to other people's kids. Now it's his turn! ;)

TBrownslady said:
lol!! my brother (the father) always does that to other people's kids. Now it's his turn! ;)

Yeah I found out payback is a ....

my kids are 2 and 3 and everyone is getting them the noisy toys I got to upset their spouses.

dropKickMurphy said:
Day 3, we hiked out of Davis and climbed to Katahdin's Tableland. Here you see the one and only Hawg73, still looking pretty good for an old guy who just climbed several thousand feet with a heavy pack....

Dropkick and hawg..
My wife (the fabulous Christine)and I have hiked all over that shit.
A favorite 2 niter for us is from the kangamangus highway to 13 falls, an easy 9 miles to day 2, a bitch up south twin to guyot shelter ( with wonderful tent platforms) and day3 over MT Bond to the Bond Cliffs and back to the parking lot, an easy 12 miles.
A favorite 1 niter is Mt garfield..up and down stay the nite.
an awesome fresh water spring there...and nothing beats getting up early, summitting Garfield for a sunrise breakfast...beautiful views...

Supkem said:
And in my glory days...

god I was so skinny.

And much angrier ;)

You look like you're getting ready to go postal on the photographer!

Last night I was cleaning out the pics I have on my puter ( I never get rid of anything ) and I came across this pic. As most of you know, I'm not big on kids, but my niece is just so adorable in this pic. I mean, it was only 4 yrs ago, but looking at her then and now it seems like it was 10 years ago. Now she's just a major brat, but back then.... She was so cute. :sulk: Why can't they stay about age 5?

But a weird thing.... My hair looks really really brown. :eek: It does in all the wedding pics. It's kind of weird. Especially since two or three days later, while we were on our honeymoon, my hair is back to being red in pics. :rolleyes:

e3333ef0.jpg

Okay, just so you don't think I'm :high:

The above pic was taken on a Sat.

This pic was taken Tues. 3 days later. Didn't dye my hair, or add anything to it.

In the Sat pic my hair looks brown. On Tues it's back to red. :huh:

See, I'm really not imagining stuff. :p

Mackinac1.jpg

BruschiOwnzU said:
Here's one of my daughter...

You're gonna have your hands full in a few years. Enjoy the peace while it lasts :p

BTW, my wife and I have very good friends that live in Deerfield on Nottingham Rd. They took us to a great barn party up there up couple of weeks ago. We used to live in Fremont many years ago.

bideau said:
You're gonna have your hands full in a few years. Enjoy the peace while it lasts :p

BTW, my wife and I have very good friends that live in Deerfield on Nottingham Rd. They took us to a great barn party up there up couple of weeks ago. We used to live in Fremont many years ago.

Thanks. :D

She's a GREAT kid too...

I'm not sure where nottingham road is. We live off of Middle rd. If you're heading into Deerfield on 43, take south Rd. We live that way...

BruschiOwnzU said:
Thanks. :D

She's a GREAT kid too...

I'm not sure where nottingham road is. We live off of Middle rd. If you're heading into Deerfield on 43, take south Rd. We live that way...

Nottingham Rd is near the Deerfield Parade, just north of Deerfield center.

Me and Mankins

Hey guys, I am new here. I recently became a fan because my buddy Logan was drafted this year. I am very impressed with this team and love all that I have heard and seen and read about the Pats. I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of Log in school.

here is one of me (laying down), Jon, Lena and of course Log.

mejonlenalog.jpg

Here is one of Duke, Miah and Logan. I think this was sophmore year.

dukebeanlog.jpg

Here is one of us on the last day of school our senior year. I am in front in the green sweater. You see Logan, top left, and next to him is his wife, Kara. She is a great person and a wonderful athlete herself. Notice the Michigan hat on Log? Funny he now protects Brady.

lastday.jpg

here is Logan at graduation practice

loggrad.jpg

Here is Logan, Tim, and Me. What a great pic:(

logtimme.jpg

I have no clue how to make the pictures bigger. Also, I have more pics, but some are just too crazy and I don't want those around the internet!

Back