Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

Peg said:
btw--I have NO idea who that wild & crazy fan is! All I know is that he sits up in the nose-bleed section and that he is a RABID Pats fan! :)
Yikes! I was actually a little scared to pose with this guy, but thank goodness for the bravado that beer can give an individual, eh?!... :)
p.s.--Yay!! I finally freakin' know how to post a photo on this forum!!! :)

What is he supposed to be anyway? Hmmm. A blue lion? Yikes!

Two graphic milestones for you in one day. It is fortunate that this site has such excellent technical support, isn't it? :)

Re: such excellent technical support on this site... :)

... uh-huh!! Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!... :)

Trust me-- the blue-haired dude is DEFINITELY a Pats fan! We saw him on the train on the way home, after our loss to the Jets and you should have HEARD him!! YIKES!!! I was even more scared of him at that point! He was pretty upset by the loss!... I mean, I was bummed, but he was BESIDE himself!!... He is a really SOLID fan, though... Who else would regularly sit in the nose-bleed section?! (Well, except for Steve1, that is!!...) :)

Re: Re: such excellent technical support on this site... :)

Peg said:
[BWho else would regularly sit in the nose-bleed section?! (Well, except for Steve1, that is!!...) :) [/B]

Oooooh! I know who would sit in the nosebleed seats every game! Our friend Mike0402 from patriots.com. He says he sits by himself every game and drinks himself to oblivion. Then he goes out in the parking lot and tries to beat up Hawg.

:LOL:

Those in the nose-bleed section are hard-core, indeed! :)
(Mike, however, is a hard-core loser, however... He is a totally dysfunctional fan, much less say human-being...)
But then, we are digressing here, aren't we?!... :)

Re: Yard work

ItsGood_ItsGood said:
Here's a recent shot of me doing a little landscaping around Casa ItsGood.

IG-IG..........
Jeez, you must've been working out since I last saw you. Get a haircut, you disgusting hippie.
Here's a picture of IG_IG before the plastic surgery:

Re: The Powers of 10

pookie said:
Completely off of every subject, but not worth starting a new thread for..... This is pretty darn cool.

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/

W O W.

That is mind-blowing. My connection is too fast (how often do you complain about that..) and even the slider delay wasn't enough. However, I am going to check it out again. Very cool.

Puts things in a different perspective doesn't it?

Thanks for finding that Pookie.

Attometers . . . isn't that what they use to measure Al Davis' soul?

Re: Re: Re: such excellent technical support on this site... :)

pookie said:
Oooooh! I know who would sit in the nosebleed seats every game! Our friend Mike0402 from patriots.com. He says he sits by himself every game and drinks himself to oblivion. Then he goes out in the parking lot and tries to beat up Hawg.

:LOL:

No, Pook. Mike said that he has really good seats. Everything else is pretty much on target.

That link you posted of the zoom in from space is pretty interesting. Pity I don't have any mescaline handy, let's just hope it doesn't give Admiral Jheelizar any bright ideas. For him that would be kind of like MapQuest.

I know it doesn't show his face, but I kind of like this shot of our own DropKickMurphy walking on the top of Hamblin Ridge in Maine's Baxter State Park - one of the truly great places in the northeast.

Re: Re: Re: Re: such excellent technical support on this site... :)

Hawg73 said:
That link you posted of the zoom in from space is pretty interesting. Pity I don't have any mescaline handy, let's just hope it doesn't give Admiral Jheelizar any bright ideas. For him that would be kind of like MapQuest.

Yes, a frequent lament of mine as well....

I find the concept of 10,000,000 light years a real challenge to comprehend, I don't know about you. The idea of light traveling at 299,792,458 meters per second (in a vacuum of course..), and --relatively speaking -- really not getting anywhere in a year's time. Speaking of hallucinogens, if that previous thought doesn't leave you feeling a little bit like Alice in a Lewis Carol sort of way I don't know what does.

I have always found it fascinating that you can look up at the sky and some of what you see are stars, but many are entire galaxies like our own Milky Way. The enormity of the Universe is tough to comprehend. I thought the state of Kansas was a long drive.

Superb photo, Hawg! :)

I was wonderin' when someone was gonna get around to actually posting some freakin' photos on this PHOTO thread! :)

Keep 'em coming! :)

p.s.--got any of dKM that are more umm, err, uhh--REVEALING?! Hee-hee! :)

btw--tell your brother Fabio that he needs to hit the barbershop! :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: such excellent technical support on this site... :)

NoRespect said:
Yes, a frequent lament of mine as well....

I find the concept of 10,000,000 light years a real challenge to comprehend, I don't know about you. The idea of light traveling at 299,792,458 meters per second (in a vacuum of course..), and --relatively speaking -- really not getting anywhere in a year's time. Speaking of hallucinogens, if that previous thought doesn't leave you feeling a little bit like Alice in a Lewis Carol sort of way I don't know what does.

I have always found it fascinating that you can look up at the sky and some of what you see are stars, but many are entire galaxies like our own Milky Way. The enormity of the Universe is tough to comprehend. I thought the state of Kansas was a long drive.

I always thought that atoms and galaxies looked suspiciously similar - especially when stoned.

And I have always been in touch with the Alice side of my personality without needing drugs to get there. The world has always had a schmeared sort of bizarreness to me. Kind of like this guy - picture him saying in a UMass Amherst/Deadhead accent saying " Oh WOW, man!:

I have no good pics of my entire family on the digital camera. This is probably due to the fact that I've got the oldest digital camera known to mankind and it takes horribly fuzzy pictures.

I'll throw a couple of pics up here and see if I can convince Mrs Pookie to have her picture taken w/ me.... That's painful you know.

My oldest son last June.

My dog. My demented brother had a little fun with this one.

Here's my den/office/get away from the wife room.... Notice the big Pats picture on top of the old sofa. What's peculiar about that picture?

Hey I think I know what is wrong with the picture. Is that something hiding behind your chair. I would put money on it being your dog, but couldn't it also be the remnants of Kevin Lee's football career.

Matt

Ottawapatty said:
Hey I think I know what is wrong with the picture. Is that something hiding behind your chair. I would put money on it being your dog, but couldn't it also be the remnants of Kevin Lee's football career.

Matt

Nah, that's just a box of pictures and junk. My Pats picture has got Terry Glenn, Curtis Martin, Drew Bledsoe and Ben Coates. Of course none of which play for the Pats any longer. But I can't bring myself to get rid of the picture.

Back