So you find yourself marooned on a deserted island.....

CD: Hmm, this is tough. I think I'd go with Norah Jones "Come Away with me". It's a good CD and I think it would chill me out nicely. Plus I am a singing machine and I love to sing her songs.

Food: I'd say sushi. But if we are getting to eat seafood and all that from the island, I'll say pizza. Never gets old to me, either.

Slave: Honestly, I'd take my husband. Like Tmack said about his spouse- mine's hot, can ****, can make a fire from anything and a shelter from anything, and an all around good dude. He's the perfect catch. If I could not choose him, I'd choose Bear Grylls from Man vs. Wild. I love me a crazy mofo like that. And he'd be handy, too.

Luxury: I'll have to be unoriginal and say an RV. Got the bed, a shower and a fridge all in one.

That bring the toothbrush comment is classic!

CD: Stevie Ray Vaughn's greatest hits. The Wall a close second.

Food: Pizza is easy enough. And it's good hot, cold or luke-warm.

Slave: By far the hardest choice of the bunch. And you people picking your spouses, bleh. Obviously. Get creative and pretend you CAN'T pick your spouse.
I'm taking Diane lane. She strikes me as a tough chic and is one of those women that can be smokin hot no matter what clothes she is (or isn't) wearing. She also seems like she'd look good without makeup.

Luxury item: I want a crossbow.

Hey man, I picked Bear Grylls to make all you people less bored from picking my husband, so there!

And that, or should I say those, Stevie Ray Vaughn greatest hits CD's are a must have. Probably some of my most played discs. You have great taste in music, if I do say so myself.:clap:

man this is tough.

CD=blink 182 greatest hits

FOOD=chilli doritos

LUXURY ITEM=soccer ball(i could practice my tea ups all day)

LOVE SLAVE=lilly allen(that girl has got it going on,all show u a pic if u dont no who she is.)

CD - J.Geils Band Greatest Hits

Food - Something I would never get sick of..Pasta with meat sauce and LOTS of cheese!!!

Lover - Rose McGowan......OMFG! I'd better have plenty of fresh water, cause I'll be dehydrated.

Luxury item - OK, I'm assuming I have a knife and necessities to make my pasta.
I would like a solar powered short wave radio, or satellite radio that can get something in to listen to.

You're On An Island Alone For The Rest of Your Life...

And all you can take with you is one CD, one book, one magaizine and one movie. Obviously all of the appropriate electronics are there for you to play your CD and movie. What do you bring?

I take:

Book - The Odyssey
CD - Jack Johnson "On and On"
Magazine - Maxim
Movie - The Godfather

My answers are all subject to change at any given moment :D

Book- my Bible
CD-anything by Metallica
Magazine- Sports Ills
Movie-The Lord of the Rings(complete set)

:D

Re: You're On An Island Alone For The Rest of Your Life...

Book - How to Build a Raft from a Few Bits of Driftwood
CD - just one? Radiohead..... maybe
Magazine - How to survive on a stranded island??? Is that a mag? lol
Movie - The Notebook (don't laugh) or should I pick Cast Away with Tom Hanks?

Book, The Bible

CD, Don't need one, save the batteries which won't last long anyway

Magazine, Hmmmm, pRon or survival........I take pRon

Movie, easy, I'm on a desert island. :doh:

Re: Re: You're On An Island Alone For The Rest of Your Life...

vinceyoungfan on 05-08-2007 at 10:30 PM said:
Book - How to Build a Raft from a Few Bits of Driftwood
CD - just one? Radiohead..... maybe
Magazine - How to survive on a stranded island??? Is that a mag? lol
Movie - The Notebook (don't laugh) or should I pick Cast Away with Tom Hanks?

Whatever floats your non-existent boat. What's the matter? Couldn't think of a CD related to being stranded on an island? Oasis maybe? :D

Book - The Cardinal Of The Kremlin - Tom Clancy
CD - The Who - The Kids Are Alright
Mag - Penthouse (how will new issues get delivered?)
Movie - Gettysburg

CD - any multi-disc album - can use backside to flag down passing planes or ships.

Movie - assume DVD - Sopranos 1st season for same reason as above.

Magazine - GQ - the insert ad for men's cologne would be needed for those funky days.

Book - Bhutan: A Visual Odyssey Across the Kingdom - largest book ever produced. The pages will be needed for sanitary purposes.

Cd=shout at the devil=Motley crue
Book=the outsiders
Dvd=Goonies
Magazine=World soccer

Book- The Bible or War and Peace and no I am not very religious but that is the only way I would read either piece of literature.

CD-The Metallica album they did with Micheal Kaman and the San Francisco orchestra.

Magazine- Playboy. Good news, good articles and enough spanking material though I would definitely have banged a monkey after about a year.

DVD- Braveheart

Movie: Caddyshack
Book: Complete works of Shakespeare
CD: Beethoven's 9th
Magazine: Scientific American

Movie: "Cast Away"
Book: "Robinson Crusoe"
CD: Music from the show 'Lost'
Magazine: Playboy

Movie: Home Movie of my family
Book:A Match Book
CD: A Sound effects CD that plays sirens and other sounds to help people find my sorry butt
Magazine: I'd take an old Sears catalog for various reasons.

Back