So we moved our corporate office this week.

Cons:
Smaller facility
I lost the privacy of my own office
Louder
No longer within walking distance to a Dunks (used to be within walking distance of TWO)

Pros:
Easier commute (11 miles shorter, roundtrip: only have to do one highway as opposed to two previously)
Saving the company about a million bucks a year by down-sizing
Office is more state-of-the-art than previous one
Replaced old swill coffee machine with a Keurig

Jury's still out but getting home a lot quicker to play with the babies will most definitely be the tipping point in the "Pro" column.

So we moved our corporate office this week.

Cons:
Smaller facility
I lost the privacy of my own office
Louder
No longer within walking distance to a Dunks (used to be within walking distance of TWO)

Pros:
Easier commute (11 miles shorter, roundtrip: only have to do one highway as opposed to two previously)
Saving the company about a million bucks a year by down-sizing
Office is more state-of-the-art than previous one
Replaced old swill coffee machine with a Keurig

Jury's still out but getting home a lot quicker to play with the babies will most definitely be the tipping point in the "Pro" column.

How is the Keurig machine? I'm intrigued by it.

My camera has been dirty and I didn't know it until I got down to New Orleans, turns out it wasn't my lenses but my sensor.......a couple puffs of canned aired at a local camera shop took care of it. Wish I would have noticed it before I got down there. Now all my shots from down there with my d70s is not good. Good thing I plan on going back next spring again.

assfire.gif

I am SOO stoked. We have our football banquet next week and I decided to start a new tradition where I get framed 8 x 10's of all the Seniors and present them to their families from the Varsity Junior families. We have a guy who takes pics at all the games from field level and they are SWEET looking.:)

I love when a song can put me into a deep emotion and make me feel it. This is one song that does

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3dTo48hSLsw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3dTo48hSLsw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Weather is supposed to be good on Saturday and with Thanksgiving 10 days away or so, decided to start stringing up the christmas lights. Maybe use some of the sets I bought over the years, put in storage, forgot about and bought more this year.

Speaking of Christmas lights, i really, really dislike them, mainly because my family puts them up all over the inside of the house before thanksgiving and leaves them up till march! annoying as hell

How is the Keurig machine? I'm intrigued by it.

Haven't tried this one yet but the ones I've had have been fine.

I don't really see what the big deal with them is because some people act like making a pot of coffee sucks as much as emptying the dishwasher or folding laundry. It takes under 2 minutes to put a pot of coffee on.

My sister and sister-in-law have Keurigs and honestly, the expense of the cups combined with the cost of the machine don't seem worth it to me. (because I don't mind brewing a pot I guess)

Haven't tried this one yet but the ones I've had have been fine.

I don't really see what the big deal with them is because some people act like making a pot of coffee sucks as much as emptying the dishwasher or folding laundry. It takes under 2 minutes to put a pot of coffee on.

My sister and sister-in-law have Keurigs and honestly, the expense of the cups combined with the cost of the machine don't seem worth it to me. (because I don't mind brewing a pot I guess)

I haven't even looked to see the price on them. They just look good for when you want just a quick cup.:shrug:

But I'm with you on the brewing a pot because rarely do I stop at just one cup.

I wish it wasnt going to rain Saturday

I might just get snot hanging drunk watching the COlts vs. Patriots Sunday

I haven't even looked to see the price on them. They just look good for when you want just a quick cup.:shrug:

But I'm with you on the brewing a pot because rarely do I stop at just one cup.

We have one here at work it makes a decent cup of coffee but I understand the coffee itself is pretty expensive

I wish it wasnt going to rain Saturday

I might just get snot hanging drunk watching the COlts vs. Patriots Sunday

I never get stinking drunk before a Pats game....can't follow, or at least remember, the game when I am in that condition.

I never get stinking drunk before a Pats game....can't follow, or at least remember, the game when I am in that condition.

No before, during

A slow ramp up with a good glow by halftime and snot hanging as I ROFL at teh Paytonne face while the clock runs out :toast:

come on DS, you are smarter than that, why else did DVR's get invented

:D

No before, during

A slow ramp up with a good glow by halftime and snot hanging as I ROFL at teh Paytonne face while the clock runs out :toast:

yeah Peyton Face will be nice to see....not as nice as January Peyton face but still a beautiful thing

Back