I was severely :Lecture: scolded by the Mrs.RG this past Miami game-watching when I was overly :cuss: demonstrative in my choice of language/volume especially during the Chung hit on Henne penalty call

perhaps if I engage in an alcohol-induced snot-hanging calming-type of subsistence state before KO this Sunday nite things will go much more better for me :eek: :shrug: :doh:

random Thought:

if Ignorance is Bliss, why are you so unhappy??? :toast:

Cheers, BostonTim

I never get stinking drunk before a Pats game....can't follow, or at least remember, the game when I am in that condition.

A few years ago we had a birthday party/Patriots playoff game for me. I was prepared had my cooler full of beer on the floor next to me with my spot to watch the game. This was the year we got our asses handed to us by Denver. My friend Amanda at the time (she didn't follow football yet) started giving me Jager bomb shots. I remember nothing after the first quarter. Ever since then I don't let myself get drunk for a game. I get bad ADD when I drink and can't concentrate for nothin. Even though we lost and it was an awful game I am still pissed I don't remember it.

Looks like I will be going for a new position at work! Processing tax returns. My boss talked to me and said he thinks it would be a great move for me. Apparently word has gotten out all the way up to the GM and they are all pushing for me to go for it.

Luckily I was interested before word got out :) Now I just gotta get through the interview crap but I am pretty sure it will be no problem. I am lucky because the department I would be moving to is the future of the company. Now if I can finish school on top of it I will be golden :)

Looks like I will be going for a new position at work! Processing tax returns. My boss talked to me and said he thinks it would be a great move for me. Apparently word has gotten out all the way up to the GM and they are all pushing for me to go for it.

Luckily I was interested before word got out :) Now I just gotta get through the interview crap but I am pretty sure it will be no problem. I am lucky because the department I would be moving to is the future of the company. Now if I can finish school on top of it I will be golden :)

Good Luck:thumb:

Good Luck:thumb:

Thanks :) I am sure I got it. The director of that department was the one to email me and tell me I was the first person she thought of and wanted to know if I would be interested. So I mean that's gotta be good?

I just don't wanna get too cocky about it. I have a pretty good rep around this place though. So I guess the hard work pays :) I just won't have any daytime planet time anymore.

Good Luck TBL!!

I would hate your job, but as long as you like it! lol

The one I have now is kinda slow and boring at times. I don't like searching for my answers. I like having them and doing something with them. That is what I will be doing pretty much in the other position. I will have my own customers and be filing their sales tax returns LOL I don't mind I love numbers. My boss told me to go get my accounting certification too and I will be all set. That's just an added bonus but will make me even more money.

Plus it helps when you like hte people you work with, and I can honestly say there is no one out of the 200 people here that I don't like. Amazing isn't it? Ok wait there is just one person but no one likes him LOL

Since Monday morning, I am reminded why I do not often venture over to the Assclown Asylum.... and why I likely won't be venturing over anytime soon.

ok sunday night the game ends, my boy, who didn't feel great and fell asleep watching the game with me on the couch wakes up and starts tossing cookies. So wifiemo83 cleans him up and put him in our bed as I clean the mess up. Three cushions on the couch and the rug are the laundry (the couch is demin so I said screw it and washed teh covers) and he is still sick but is great with a bowl.

monday still sick, so we keep both kids home incase she kicks in - he is a tough little trooper and gets sick everytime we try to give him some fluids but never complains. finally I told him to go up to bed and he is carrying his barf bowl up the stairs and stops...he throws up, gets teh dry heaves and when I go to wipe his face, he waves me off and throws again finally saying 'ok dad wipe my face'

well he wakes up yesterday a bundle of health and after debate we send them to school

BUT

I get a call at 1 pm to come get my daughter who threw up all over her desk, class room and herself, I pick her up, bring her home and she takes a bath. As I finish her and are about to dry her off the phone rings. The boy is now down the nurses office sick again.

so I put the girl in sweats and in the truck and go get the boy at 2:15....we get home, I set them up with barf bowls and blankets to watch Elf and the phone rings

it is wifiemo, she is on her way to the Dr. to get her surgery checked out and to have additional Skin cancer spots removed but she will not be making it...nope she is coming home as she is sick now blowing chunks

so I had a sick ward at home last night while I play the role of Nurse Betty, luckily I still feel good and the school nurse told me that not the flu but a stomache sickness is going around.

what sucks is the kids needed to hit Karate 3 days this week to practice for their next belt (orange) so they can start training with equipment and stuff

Since the Sensia is out this week sick I hope they allow them to test on a different day as both are real weak right now

ok sunday night the game ends, my boy, who didn't feel great and fell asleep watching the game with me on the couch wakes up and starts tossing cookies. So wifiemo83 cleans him up and put him in our bed as I clean the mess up. Three cushions on the couch and the rug are the laundry (the couch is demin so I said screw it and washed teh covers) and he is still sick but is great with a bowl.

monday still sick, so we keep both kids home incase she kicks in - he is a tough little trooper and gets sick everytime we try to give him some fluids but never complains. finally I told him to go up to bed and he is carrying his barf bowl up the stairs and stops...he throws up, gets teh dry heaves and when I go to wipe his face, he waves me off and throws again finally saying 'ok dad wipe my face'

well he wakes up yesterday a bundle of health and after debate we send them to school

BUT

I get a call at 1 pm to come get my daughter who threw up all over her desk, class room and herself, I pick her up, bring her home and she takes a bath. As I finish her and are about to dry her off the phone rings. The boy is now down the nurses office sick again.

so I put the girl in sweats and in the truck and go get the boy at 2:15....we get home, I set them up with barf bowls and blankets to watch Elf and the phone rings

it is wifiemo, she is on her way to the Dr. to get her surgery checked out and to have additional Skin cancer spots removed but she will not be making it...nope she is coming home as she is sick now blowing chunks

so I had a sick ward at home last night while I play the role of Nurse Betty, luckily I still feel good and the school nurse told me that not the flu but a stomache sickness is going around.

what sucks is the kids needed to hit Karate 3 days this week to practice for their next belt (orange) so they can start training with equipment and stuff

Since the Sensia is out this week sick I hope they allow them to test on a different day as both are real weak right now
if I were you I wouldn't go home tonite :shake:

I'd go to Alex's instead and catch the Wednesday Hump-Nite Buffet Hour & Stonehill College Amateur :Ohbaby: Nite Special, you ask me :Lecture:

go ahead....ask me

DAMN!!!!!! And I was complaining about having to go to work with a bad hangover Monday.

YOU WIN!!!!

football_ref_touchdown_hclear.gif

if I were you I wouldn't go home tonite :shake:

I'd go to Alex's instead and catch the Wednesday Hump-Nite Buffet Hour & Stonehill College Amateur :Ohbaby: Nite Special, you ask me :Lecture:

go ahead....ask me

I'll meet you at Lastoria across the street so our cars will not be in Alex's parking lot

I'll meet you at Lastoria across the street so our cars will not be in Alex's parking lot
fvckU.....I'm not crossing there on Rte. 138, some old-prig elderly driver will prolly mow me down going to Shaws for the reduced-rack bakery specials or some shid

there I'll be in the middle of the road, face up, on my back, arms splayed out from my body like I'm on a cross, my legs spread wide open on the ground, my pup-tent visibly on display

no TYVM :doh: :shake:

fvckU.....I'm not crossing there on Rte. 138, some old-prig elderly driver will prolly mow me down going to Shaws for the reduced-rack bakery specials or some shid

there I'll be in the middle of the road, face up, on my back, arms splayed out from my body like I'm on a cross, my legs spread wide open on the ground, my pup-tent visibly on display

A disturbing image to say the least:coffee:

well laps dances were on me...I mean on you but I was tuckin the Buckin the coeds g-strings

too bad you missed out

Back