I totally got busted in on while in the shower this morning. The nephews NEVER come down in the morning and this morning Tedy decided to I guess. All I know is I heard running and then boom thru the door as I get in my hide the parts stance. Then I hear hi auntie and a lil giggle, then he goes away. That lil shit LOL

I totally got busted in on while in the shower this morning. The nephews NEVER come down in the morning and this morning Tedy decided to I guess. All I know is I heard running and then boom thru the door as I get in my hide the parts stance. Then I hear hi auntie and a lil giggle, then he goes away. That lil shit LOL
Your little nephew knew what he was doing trust me.The little giggle he had gave it away...LOL

Your little nephew knew what he was doing trust me.The little giggle he had gave it away...LOL

No he's 4 he doesn't know what he is doing. He has started feeding the pets now I guess and he must of come downstairs to feed their cat. He heard the shower and must of come runnin in. They tend to follow me around when I am home. And when I am ready to leave they ask questions like why are you leaving? Where are you going? I don't want you to leave.

I have been sick so I have been working from home alot and one day last week when I finally made it in Tedy got pissed when he came home and I wasn't there I guess lol My sis n law told me that night when I got home that he was going around the house trying to find me asking where I went and told her to give him her phone LOL

Oh well these are the things you go thru when there are lil ones in the house LOL

No he's 4 he doesn't know what he is doing. He has started feeding the pets now I guess and he must of come downstairs to feed their cat. He heard the shower and must of come runnin in. They tend to follow me around when I am home. And when I am ready to leave they ask questions like why are you leaving? Where are you going? I don't want you to leave.

I have been sick so I have been working from home alot and one day last week when I finally made it in Tedy got pissed when he came home and I wasn't there I guess lol My sis n law told me that night when I got home that he was going around the house trying to find me asking where I went and told her to give him her phone LOL

Oh well these are the things you go thru when there are lil ones in the house LOL
Do you have swine or is it just the flu? Hope your doing well!:)

Do you have swine or is it just the flu? Hope your doing well!:)

Well it's not swine because it's been around for about 3 weeks and gradually came on :) I never had a fever that I am aware of. And I never had all my symptoms at once. First I had aches, then stuffy nose, that went away I felt better then my chest got congested. Got antibiotics for it, felt better, then it came back and a cough started, then my nose stuffed up again along with a runny nose. This was all spread out in the past 3 weeks. The robitussin I took Monday night only made me feel like hell in the morning. I started taking tylenol cold last night and today I feel the best I have in a while. But just in case I am gonna take it easy on myself for a bit because I don't wanna be sick for my trip to Miami.

Well it's not swine because it's been around for about 3 weeks and gradually came on :) I never had a fever that I am aware of. And I never had all my symptoms at once. First I had aches, then stuffy nose, that went away I felt better then my chest got congested. Got antibiotics for it, felt better, then it came back and a cough started, then my nose stuffed up again along with a runny nose. This was all spread out in the past 3 weeks. The robitussin I took Monday night only made me feel like hell in the morning. I started taking tylenol cold last night and today I feel the best I have in a while. But just in case I am gonna take it easy on myself for a bit because I don't wanna be sick for my trip to Miami.
Drink lots of OJ and get 7 -8 hours sleep a day if you can and take some cold ease...

Drink lots of OJ and get 7 -8 hours sleep a day if you can and take some cold ease...

The past two nights I have actually slept thru the night which NEVER happens. Night 1 though was with Robitussin and I woke up feeling like hell. LAst night was with tylenol Cold and I woke up on my own actually befor emy alarm went off with no problem getting out of better and no grogginess. I can't drink too much OJ because it bothers my tummy but I have been drinking water like crazy to flush everything out.

imapig wants to play doctor........I'm a little less than shocked.

TBL, you're going to Miami for the game!!!! I'm jealous.

ha yes I am! I made plans with the cousins when I was down there in May and now it turns out my best friend and her sis and this other girl we hang out with are going down. And so are a bunch of other people. It will be a great time for sure especially since we are all in teh same hotel!

imapig wants to play doctor........I'm a little less than shocked.

TBL, you're going to Miami for the game!!!! I'm jealous.
I keep asking TBL to put my Thermometer under her tongue,but to no avail...:)

I have the song "What, what, In the Butt" stuck in my head.

Thanks, assh*les!

I have the song "What, what, In the Butt" stuck in my head.

Thanks, assh*les!

A three hour tour...

The weather started getting rough the tiny ship was tossed
If not for the courage of the fearless crew the minnow would be lost!

Back