not actually having paid close attention and with this random question just having popped up in my squash, I would have to say it's been approximately 239 days, 2 hours, 53 minutes since I last awoke with sweet morning wood if anyone out there is remotely interested

not actually having paid close attention and with this random question just having popped up in my squash, I would have to say it's been approximately 239 days, 2 hours, 53 minutes since I last awoke with sweet morning wood if anyone out there is remotely interested
Sex in the Dark

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years.

Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous.

She figures she would break him of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated leisure device... A vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one. She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard,"

She screamed at him, "How could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:

" I 'll explain the toy . . You explain the kids."

Sex in the Dark

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years.

Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light. Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous.

She figures she would break him of this crazy habit. So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated leisure device... A vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one. She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard,"

She screamed at him, "How could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:

" I 'll explain the toy . . You explain the kids."
:blink:ROFL

If you don’t like your city’s chicken regulations, then try and change them!

Why does Tropicana orange juice taste so much better than other companies' orange juice?

Cassel's been very good, but let's not forget that he's got Moss and Welker to throw to, and Gaffney, who is damn good, is the third WR. He's got the best RB pass catcher in the NFL in Faulk. He's got a good to decent TE. He's got a line who is giving him time. And he's in a system that broke records last year.

How will Cassel look when he graduates to a less gaudy offense?

Good trade for the Sox. Great relievers are hard to find. Ramirez could be that. Crisp was a luxury.

Hard, pointy nipples are key. Everything else falls away on the importance meter when it comes to tits.

Then again, nearly all tits are good, so let's not lose persepctive here.

I wonder if the Pistons have managed to remove the three foot acorn the Celtics shoved up their collective asses last night and then twisted until there was a lot of blood.

I'm saying "no, it's still up there and the blood is flowing like a menstruating nun."

Mercy.

I wonder if the Pistons have managed to remove the three foot acorn the Celtics shoved up their collective asses last night and then twisted until there was a lot of blood.

I'm saying "no, it's still up there and the blood is flowing like a menstruating nun."

Mercy.
I just hope the Acorn get Antonio McDyess to reconcider and sign with the Celtics

oh and we have a Celtics Planet subforum at Sox Planet

http://www.soxplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6460

:D

I just hope the Acorn get Antonio McDyess to reconcider and sign with the Celtics

oh and we have a Celtics Planet subforum at Sox Planet

http://www.soxplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6460

:D
Economically, there's no shot of McDyess coming to the Cs given what Detroit will pay him and what the Celts can pay him. It would have been nice, but it's not going to happen. And yeah, I'd love to be wrong.

Mikie, I know you shout out to Sox Planet once in a while and that's your perogative, but I seriously doubt that I'll ever post there given the lack of traffic. I'm a huge 3PS fan, but there's only one Planet for me.

Economically, there's no shot of McDyess coming to the Cs given what Detroit will pay him and what the Celts can pay him. It would have been nice, but it's not going to happen. And yeah, I'd love to be wrong.
he was to make $6.8 million this year with Detroit, he has not won a NBA title and has made close to $100,000,000 in his career, I think if the Pitons continue to flounder and the Celtics excel the monetary difference will not be that great when you factor in Detroit will not win with Iverson on the team.

Oh and did you know that Billups was one of his best friends, that Billups, Peirce and Garnett are pals?

I hope the need for the ring is greater than the need for cash and look at the 100,000,000 made to date as reason for money to play a small factor.

he was to make $6.8 million this year with Detroit, he has not won a NBA title and has made close to $100,000,000 in his career, I think if the Pitons continue to flounder and the Celtics excel the monetary difference will not be that great when you factor in Detroit will not win with Iverson on the team.

Oh and did you know that Billups was one of his best friends, that Billups, Peirce and Garnett are pals?

I hope the need for the ring is greater than the need for cash and look at the 100,000,000 made to date as reason for money to play a small factor.

I think that the Pistons can pay him around that number and the Celts less than $3 mm.

And I think that answers the question, sadly.

I'd play for the ring under those circumstances, but most pro athletes aren't wired that way, it seems.

Back