I was reading this thread in the Jets insider forum http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223375 (the Alosi thing)

and what appears to be a Steelers fan makes this statement

i tend to agree the media seems to be making a bigger deal out of this than should be. i dont believe they made this big of a deal on spygate. however, everyone knows espn tries to make everything bigger than what it should be.

the guy did it, got his punishment, so move on to something else.

o really :huh: ROFL

I move that the name of this thread be changed to the DS memorial random thoughts thread.

:coffee:

163152_1579874976678_1229760015_31354043_1173055_n.jpg

That your wife? :coffee:

Shoveled three driveways today...mine, a home in the subdivision behind my Grandma's and my grandma's......now I have to go my full time job and my back is killing me.

Shoveled three driveways today...mine, a home in the subdivision behind my Grandma's and my grandma's......now I have to go my full time job and my back is killing me.

Yeah but you did a good thing :thumb:

Found out today, a former co worker died yesterday at my former job. He was in his 80's and have had 13 heart attacks, so he is in a better place now. He always said if he wasn't working, he would die. He worked part time at the grocery store I worked at bagging groceries. He used to own a service station for years before he sold it to retire, only to go to part time work.

Found out today, a former co worker died yesterday at my former job. He was in his 80's and have had 13 heart attacks, so he is in a better place now. He always said if he wasn't working, he would die. He worked part time at the grocery store I worked at bagging groceries. He used to own a service station for years before he sold it to retire, only to go to part time work.
not working is one of the things that did my dad in, he aged fast once he stopped having a place to be every day

I went to visit Bob about a month ago (been meaning to stop, but always on my way into work when I passed his house with no time to stop) and the one time I did, he was a sleep the whole time.

Good luck.

Mention that you spend a good deal of time posting to internet message boards during the day. This is a sure way to win them over.
Thanks!

If I was going for a typing job I would easily get it,but since this is construction....well um I don't think its going to help....:coffee:

I am better at Christmas than every other living soul.

Back