I've been everywhere, man.
I've been everywhere, man.
Crossed the desert's bare, man.
I've breathed the mountain air, man.
Of travel I've had my share, man.
I've been everywhere.

Forgot how much Pandora rocked.......

I don't care what anyone says. I will run so many circles around you when it comes to Christmas, they will look like crop circles carved out like f***in' jingle bells.

I don't care what anyone says. I will run so many circles around you when it comes to Christmas, they will look like crop circles carved out like f***in' jingle bells.
there is your issue...you run through Christmas while I take a nice stroll through the holiday spreading a calming feeling like a mug of Warm cocoa with marshmellows after a day Ice Skating, Sledding, making snow men, building snow forts out of Christmas snow and possibly holding hands....

The whole Beatles collection of songs is on iTunes for 149 dollars. It is so worth it if I had it.

I would like to extend a huge f*ck you to all the people at the poker tables tonight that robbed me of my money. Ugh. Losing $3k in December sucks.

At 7 PM tonight, I could barely keep my eyes open. Now because of this nail-biter, I can't even think about going to bed - totally wired.

After tonight's game, I took my dog for a walk down to the park down the street.

There were a bunch of high-school-aged boys playing a pickup game of basketball.

Shirts vs. Skins. Outside. At 10:30 PM on a Sunday night, about a week before Christmas.

It's the Holiday Season in the Desert, boys and girls.

Am I really expected to do any actual work this week?

Seriously?

Cuz I'm thinking no.

Am I really expected to do any actual work this week?

Seriously?

Cuz I'm thinking no.

I have to do 7 days worth of commercials in 4 days.....Then repeat next week for New Years. Nice thing is that the next two Fridays will be easy work.

Also for my random note....gas hit 3.09 today, if it stays this high and gets above 3.50 for more then a month, the Jeep will go up for sale. I might regret it later, but I don't know if I would be able to drive to work.

I have to turn 38 in a few days, I don't like it. How is it that I know that 38 is not even close to old and yet I still feel like I am old as shit?:sulk:

I have to turn 38 in a few days, I don't like it. How is it that I know that 38 is not even close to old and yet I still feel like I am old as shit?:sulk:

walk it off in February I turn 45

gas hit 3.09 today, if it stays this high and gets above 3.50 for more then a month, the Jeep will go up for sale. I might regret it later, but I don't know if I would be able to drive to work.

Gas is going to go way higher than that eventually. :coffee:

walk it off in February I turn 45
I know..I think I am nuts more and more every day.ROFL

Half of me knows that I am really young to be having a child graduate in a few months (FML) but the other half of me sees a gray hair and has a panic attack.:doh:

God you are old.............
I'm 43 going on 29 in April.....:coffee:

the sad part is I thought I was 43 while talking to my wife a few weeks ago and she was like ummm no you're 44 and I was like WHAT!!!??

Went to my cousin 40th Birthday Party Saturday night and got hammered..Great booze was served we wiped out a bottle of
RedbreastIrishWhiskey.jpg
and
jameson-irish-whiskey.jpg
and
catphoto.jpg

also a we wiped out a quarter keg of Sam Adams winter ale.and a few other bottles of booze... The party started at 6 pm and by the time 8 pm roled around I was yelling Valhalla!!!!ROFLROFL

Back