I swear to God, if I see one more of these f**king commercials I'm gonna put my fist through the f**king TV.

I hate this b**ch.

pomplamoose.jpg

:thwak:

:grumpy:

I swear to God, if I see one more of these f**king commercials I'm gonna put my fist through the f**king TV.

I hate this b**ch.

pomplamoose.jpg

I got that freaking song stuck in my head:suicide:

I hate this b**ch.

pomplamoose.jpg

Why do you hate hipsters? And by extension, America?

Thank goodness I discovered there's a setting to NOT see signatures.

Overall I have very little to complain about. I have a good life, a good job, a wife and kids I can't wait to get home to everyday... But today was seemingly the most stress-free day I've had in some time across the board. It feels good to have not taken it for granted. And there are still 52 minutes of it to enjoy.

This commercial makes my head bob (no homo).

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F2vdax_52Z4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F2vdax_52Z4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This commercial makes my head bob (no homo).

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F2vdax_52Z4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F2vdax_52Z4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

yeah me to :)

I am barely on twitter, but the other day, one of the groups I follow on there (DroidLanding) gives away Droid X's for creative tweets. They also give out other lesser prizes I just found out because I won a 50 dollar Verizon Wireless gift card for my tweet "I want a Droid X because Chuck Norris fears it". Even though it wasn't original, I guess they liked it. Now my refurbished Droid X will only cost me 50 dollars.

I am barely on twitter, but the other day, one of the groups I follow on there (DroidLanding) gives away Droid X's for creative tweets. They also give out other lesser prizes I just found out because I won a 50 dollar Verizon Wireless gift card for my tweet "I want a Droid X because Chuck Norris fears it". Even though it wasn't original, I guess they liked it. Now my refurbished Droid X will only cost me 50 dollars.

If Chuck Norris karate chopped a Droid, it would split into two perfectly functioning iPhones.

My co-worker friend bought me a Pats calendar for my birthday. One month is Maroney and one is Moss. ROFL

My co-worker friend bought me a Pats calendar for my birthday. One month is Maroney and one is Moss. ROFL

I saw those calendars! I was gonna get it until I looked at the pictures lol You can probably print out a picture of your choice big enough to tape over those? :)

If Chuck Norris karate chopped a Droid, it would split into two perfectly functioning iPhones.

Does a perfectly functioning iPhone exist on A T and T network? My friends who have the iPhone have problems all the time. When the iPhone comes out on Verizon, expect to see A T and T to lose customers by a lot. I was going to wait for the iPhone, but decided to get the X and one of the new iPod touches with cameras instead. Honestly, Droid phones have more apps that are free it seems.

Does a perfectly functioning iPhone exist on A T and T network? My friends who have the iPhone have problems all the time. When the iPhone comes out on Verizon, expect to see A T and T to lose customers by a lot. I was going to wait for the iPhone, but decided to get the X and one of the new iPod touches with cameras instead. Honestly, Droid phones have more apps that are free it seems.

I dunno, I was just choosing a random smart phone for my Chuck Norrisism :coffee:

Just fyi, the ipod camera isn't nearly as good as the camera in the iphone 4 (which is outstanding).

Just fyi, the ipod camera isn't nearly as good as the camera in the iphone 4 (which is outstanding).

I personally won't use the iPod camera as a main camera. I got a Nikon d70S and a Pasasonic Lumix 10 mp camera for that. Also, the Droid X has an 8 mp camera built in that shoots HD video. Mainly, the iPod camera would be extreme emergency or Facetime camera....

Back