I was thinking the other day, "how come no one had developed Channel 666 and make it the Horror Channel"?

I wanted to show off my beautiful niece who graduated from college in Raleigh on Saturday, so dang proud of her

img_7010-1.jpg

She's pretty, Muse. And obviously smart. Not sure what "200 Stud" means though... :huh: ROFL

ROFL I have that probelm a lot trying to find my Ipod or where I put my wallet.

So................... while at the college graduation this past Sat in Raleigh something occured that I was unaware of until now

My sister is in the front row enjoying the festivities of her daughter graduating, my brother in law's family is behind him, in full force

One of the young ladies that was sitting behind my sister reach over and asked my sister who my son was, my sister then told her that is my nephew blah blah blah

She said to my sister
" You think I am to old for him?"

Sister " Your 21, he is 18"

Her " So am I?"

Sister " Your 21 with a child so ah yeah "

She thought the kid was cute enough to inquire of him, good gawd can my husband's ego get any more inflated, first the prom where he took 4 young ladies and now this

:shake:

This shall be a long road hehe

Mikie filling his squirrel feeder while his boy gives direction is funny stuff :D

They're like little ninjas, eventually they figure out a way into and onto almost every feeder.

A oiled a pole and put cayenne pepper on it, they didnt much like that

oiled a pole quoted in 5 4 3 2

They're like little ninjas, eventually they figure out a way into and onto almost every feeder.

A oiled a pole and put cayenne pepper on it, they didnt much like that

oiled a pole quoted in 5 4 3 2

I was outside at work yesterday and there was a squirrel lookin for food near us. First he climbed the ashtray/trash barrel and went in. Must not of found anything so then proceeded to the dumpster. But it's one of those dumpsters that has doors and they throw in the trash push a button and it compresses everything in. All I pictured was someone coming out and doing that while mr squirrel was still in there :(

Teenagers are funny thinking that they will get away with stuff. WHen WILL they learn that we know everything they sneak around doing. Jeez.:)

I was outside at work yesterday and there was a squirrel lookin for food near us. First he climbed the ashtray/trash barrel and went in. Must not of found anything so then proceeded to the dumpster. But it's one of those dumpsters that has doors and they throw in the trash push a button and it compresses everything in. All I pictured was someone coming out and doing that while mr squirrel was still in there :(
squirrel is a rat you should have pushed the button...peer pressure do it today...yeah do it I dare you

Back