I am sure he got out of there. I couldn't do it. I know they can be a pain but I think they are adorable :) Just the same as raccoons LOL
my neighbor has baby raccoons visiting her every night for a feeding...this is the same dame with Catnip growing everywhere and 10 cages out back to care for stray cats.

my neighbor has baby raccoons visiting her every night for a feeding...this is the same dame with Catnip growing everywhere and 10 cages out back to care for stray cats.

While I think raccoons are adorable I wouldn't be feeding them and don't want them hanging around the yard. They are very intelligent little animals.

That is a bit much what your neighbor does lol and here I thought my neighbor installing a shower outside was bad.

An old timer told me Raccoon tastes like lamb

I havent yet but maybe next time...................

While I think raccoons are adorable I wouldn't be feeding them and don't want them hanging around the yard. They are very intelligent little animals.

That is a bit much what your neighbor does lol and here I thought my neighbor installing a shower outside was bad.
No way. :spock:

I love when you ignore a certain "stalker" for 3 years straight and yet they STILL try to talk to you. After telling them repeatedly to go the f away and f off before those 3 years.

Yeah, my parents have one in Mashpee. It's in the back, next to the deck and there's a little wooden stall to go in. There's like forest on one side of the house, and you can't see anything from the other side.

Yeah he put it on the side of his garage that is the side of our yard as well. We have just a regular metal fence and he don't care he will go butt naked. We said something to him especially now with the nephews around.

ewwwwwwwwww

I love when you ignore a certain "stalker" for 3 years straight and yet they STILL try to talk to you. After telling them repeatedly to go the f away and f off before those 3 years.

He wasn't a stalker per se, but been there. Done that.

I LOVe my outdoor shower but it is very private.

I think I need to watch the Celts at a bar tonight..my family and new dog didn't like my intensity the other night. Ya'd think they;d be used to it sheesh.

I LOVe my outdoor shower but it is very private.

I think I need to watch the Celts at a bar tonight..my family and new dog didn't like my intensity the other night. Ya'd think they;d be used to it sheesh.

I've scared the crap out of every family member and every pet I've ever owned during football season. Every season they act like it's new.:shrug:

I've scared the crap out of every family member and every pet I've ever owned during football season. Every season they act like it's new.:shrug:

LOL I don't get it. I mean after 16 years for my son ya'd think he would be used to it. Now my baby Wiley I can understand but jeez.

Teenagers are funny thinking that they will get away with stuff. WHen WILL they learn that we know everything they sneak around doing. Jeez.:)

Find another condom wrapper in the pool? :poke: ROFL

::: running for his life :::

:shrug: What can I say? Rejection turns me on. :)

Oh, wait... you were talking about someone else? Uh, never mind.

Find another condom wrapper in the pool? :poke: ROFL

::: running for his life :::

ROFL I am so past that since I am realistic but we found out that he and some friends snuck out of someone's house the other night while they were there for an overnight party. Like we won't find out jeez. Four way family meeting tonight cause the "friends" tried to make Conner the fall guy and they instigated it and had someone else drive. I had them on speaker last night and they spilled the whole truth.

As far as condoms go..my hubby simply reminded Conner that you can't leave them in the car now that summer in AZ is here.:) I reiterated my hope that his GF is on the pill too to much eye rolling and chuckling from him.

LOL I don't get it. I mean after 16 years for my son ya'd think he would be used to it. Now my baby Wiley I can understand but jeez.

My oldest daughter used to do this every Sunday.:spock: Imagine my surprise when she started going to NFL games with me.:thumb:

Back