Random thought my brother recently got engaged and they picked a date July 24 of next year. They asked me to be the "koumbara" which is a reallllly important part in the greek wedding ceremony. My future sis n law couldn't pronounce it so she asked if I'd be the oompa loompa and I said only if I get to wear the outfit!!!

So anywho I can't even tell you how happy I am for him! She is SUCH a great person and I am so happy to ahve her officially join our family.

Random thought my brother recently got engaged and they picked a date July 24 of next year. They asked me to be the "koumbara" which is a reallllly important part in the greek wedding ceremony. My future sis n law couldn't pronounce it so she asked if I'd be the oompa loompa and I said only if I get to wear the outfit!!!

So anywho I can't even tell you how happy I am for him! She is SUCH a great person and I am so happy to ahve her officially join our family.

I can't even tell you how happy I am, that I'll get to see you in an Oompa-loompa outfit!!!!!!!1!!!!!! drool

[Old Auntie Mode]

Hmmm.... So.... that would make the only unmarried child.... you? :rolleyes:

[/Old Auntie Mode]

ROFL

[Old Auntie Mode]

Hmmm.... So.... that would make the only unmarried child.... you? :rolleyes:

[/Old Auntie Mode]

ROFL

Well, either way, she gets to plan the Hen's Night, so that's pretty cool. :coffee:

(and for the record, a Oompa Loompa, or whatever they are called, doesn't have to be unmarried. They can be married as well. So there. Now, be nice. :harumph: )

I resigned from my job today because they were taking advantage of my good will/nature and kept going against our agreed upon schedule. I am sad because I liked the work but I won't be disrespected and ignored.:( Two weeks notice

I resigned from my job today because they were taking advantage of my good will/nature and kept going against our agreed upon schedule. I am sad because I liked the work but I won't be disrespected and ignored.:( Two weeks notice

no more sticky purple punch.:sulk:

On final review I still prefer Budweiser.

However now I drink wine and after much experimentation I have settled on Carlo Rossi White Zinfandel Box wine. And I'm only a little embarrassed cause I tried so many other expensive wines and didn't like them.

Sucks for you, but kudos to sticking up for yourself. If that's the way they treat you, then you're better off elsewhere and they don't deserve you.

I found a backgammon buddy. I beat the shit out of him last night. It was great.:thumb:

Back