You've have angels watching over you, Joy. Stay healthy and good luck. We love you.
I sure do! :)

Thanks and love you guys too. Thanks for all the donations and support, we couldn't have done it without you!

Woke at 2 am last night so I went out on our patio and made a cozy bed under the stars. It was so clear you could see the milky way and in an hour I saw at least 10 shooting stars. Just disappointed no space ship came to take me away.:)

Woke at 2 am last night so I went out on our patio and made a cozy bed under the stars. It was so clear you could see the milky way and in an hour I saw at least 10 shooting stars. Just disappointed no space ship came to take me away.:)

Watch out for the Coyotes.

Watch out for the Coyotes.

My dog's name is Wiley Coyote.:)

In other news , my bro is flying my hubby and I to Seattle for the U2 concert on June 4! Last time I saw U2 was at Bowker Auditorium at Umass in 1981 or so before I or anyone really knew who they were. That place holds about 300 people I beleive.:)

20tj9qw.jpg

I'm still having major problems moving around this site when I log in under my name as opposed to anonymously. Any ideas why this might be? Very frustrating.

Another random thought is that I hate LeBron James and Dwayne Wade a shitload and would have rooted very hard for Kobe Bryant and the Lakers had those two teams met. Kobe. The Rapist. That's how much I detest those Heat dickwads.

Cheers!

And Go Bruins!

Might be a dumb suggestion, but have you cleared your cookies?

--------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'm pretty pissed at this whole Sony/PSN thing even further tonight.

I bought this game called Heavy Rain, which is a psychological thriller and has great reviews to play while PSN down (which at this rate will be another month or two). I put in and it says it needs to be updated. No problem I think to myself, that's usual for games, and it takes all of five minutes to get it going on average.

Well, this update is a little over a gig, and it just so happens to be downloading at a dial up meets a three-toed sloth type of slow. It's ridiculous. And I'm pretty sure it has to do with PSN being down, because about a month ago or so, I downloaded the Mortal Kombat demo off the PSN store and it took maybe ten minutes tops (the demo is 1.5 GB I believe).

So yeah, fix PSN already for ****s sake! I'm too lazy and too cheap to buy a 360!

That's my rant for tonight...

I despise having to deal with courts and lawyers even if they are "decent". But our case is moving along and may justice and the truth be served.

In the meantime even, the Lord's Prayer is helping a LOT and my mantra is Love and forgiveness this month.:) I am not a "religious" person but it is a great prayer.

My daughter and I went wedding gown shopping today. It's a process. But then she put this one gown on, and it was like a fairy godmother tapped her on the shoulder and she turned into a princess. The gown was made for her and nobody else. She was exquisite. Everyone in the salon was oooh'ing and ahhhh'ing.

At which point I sat down and cried my eyes out uncontrollably for thirty minutes.

My daughter and I went wedding gown shopping today. It's a process. But then she put this one gown on, and it was like a fairy godmother tapped her on the shoulder and she turned into a princess. The gown was made for her and nobody else. She was exquisite. Everyone in the salon was oooh'ing and ahhhh'ing.

At which point I sat down and cried my eyes out uncontrollably for thirty minutes.
Awwww:):(:)

I have to buy an 8th grade graduation dress tomorrow and I think I might just die doing that. Can't even imagine "for realzies".

Your daughter seems like she turned out to be the woman you dreamed she could be when she was a child. I am sure she made a wonderful choice for a future husband. Although the thought is horrible, it could not get any better, right? :)

Awwww:):(:)

I have to buy an 8th grade graduation dress tomorrow and I think I might just die doing that. Can't even imagine "for realzies".

Your daughter seems like she turned out to be the woman you dreamed she could be when she was a child. I am sure she made a wonderful choice for a future husband. Although the thought is horrible, it could not get any better, right? :)

She did turn out to be an amazing person. I love her future husband...very down to earth, devoted to her. Yesterday was his birthday, so I texted him, "Hey Jason, Happy Birthday. Hope you get everything in life that you want." He texted back, "I already have!" Again, tears flowing. I'm just an emotional basketcase these days.

Best of all, he's a Patriots season ticketholder and works at Gillette. Oh, happy days!

She did turn out to be an amazing person. I love her future husband...very down to earth, devoted to her. Yesterday was his birthday, so I texted him, "Hey Jason, Happy Birthday. Hope you get everything in life that you want." He texted back, "I already have!" Again, tears flowing. I'm just an emotional basketcase these days.

Best of all, he's a Patriots season ticketholder and works at Gillette. Oh, happy days!
Holy chit, it did get better than that!!! ROFL!!!!

Watching the cubs on tv=watching the cubs on tv with it muted=I am almost ready for bed.

I also want to add that it must suck for the fans at the game.

1. It is pouring down rain in Chicago with wind= cold
2. They are losing to the Giants

1st she could wear a potato sack and look beautiful, pictures I have seen.

As for this Cat she is getting hitched to, that I a cool response but a truthful one which makes it special

1st she could wear a potato sack and look beautiful, pictures I have seen.

As for this Cat she is getting hitched to, that I a cool response but a truthful one which makes it special

Thanks, Mike.

And what are you doing up at 3:30 in the morning posting on PP?

Back