I don't bother with manis because the day after my hands get trashed.:)

You will but I CANNOT figure out how to get them out of CR2 format. My techno geek hubby never leaves well enough alone..always has to try new technology sheesh>:)

you should be able to convert it in the camera software probably under the "image" option.

Hi guys. Still can't move around the site when I'm logged under my own name (as opposed to lurking). Weird and therefore can't really post.

Go Bruins. Go Sox.

Hah hah MFYs.

Cheers big ears.

How do you view the picture on the computer?

It is a CR2 format through windows gallery.

I don't care I must vent..my son's stalker was VIDEOTAPING him coming out of class yesterday and thankfully there are witnesses. Grown man with three kids acting like such a fool. Our lawyer was kind of "happy" to hear about the incident though. Jeez louise.

So anyhow, you know how you have those great ,meaningful moments in life? Last night was perfect out and Conner and I were sitting outside at the spa talking about the nature of consciousness and loving your enemy and how this whole thing IS teaching and testing that in our hearts. He played guitar and sang, we harmonized and talked some more. Then LOW on the horizon I saw a HUGE meteor that last about 8-10 seconds. I couldn't get the words out to tell him to turn to see it but he managed to see the last 3 seconds or so of it. Life is Good.:)

So anyhow, you know how you have those great ,meaningful moments in life? Last night was perfect out and Conner and I were sitting outside at the spa talking about the nature of consciousness and loving your enemy and how this whole thing IS teaching and testing that in our hearts. He played guitar and sang, we harmonized and talked some more. Then LOW on the horizon I saw a HUGE meteor that last about 8-10 seconds. I couldn't get the words out to tell him to turn to see it but he managed to see the last 3 seconds or so of it. Life is Good.:)

That's awesome :)

I was just filled with love and gratitude. Conner too. It WAS awesome! I can't believe he is leaving August 13...gonna miss him.

I know mine is a sophomore and I don't want to think about college yet *shhhh*

Back