45 but my beard is red while my hair is more dirty blonde so the grey only shows when I let the chin grow to braid it length, a recent event was reason to clean it up and cut it short so the growing starts again

45 but my beard is red while my hair is more dirty blonde so the grey only shows when I let the chin grow to braid it length, a recent event was reason to clean it up and cut it short so the growing starts again

AH.:) Yeah if those are your first grays how lucky! I started going grey at 28 right after my first kidlet was born.

AH.:) Yeah if those are your first grays how lucky! I started going grey at 28 right after my first kidlet was born.
no recent sh!t turned them grey I think but that is no big deal, my dad went grey only after his heart stopped and he almost kicked it, his dad had no grey in his early 70's so while I joke I do like picking on my brothers (older and younger) who have greys popping out on the top

no recent sh!t turned them grey I think but that is no big deal, my dad went grey only after his heart stopped and he almost kicked it, his dad had no grey in his early 70's so while I joke I do like picking on my brothers (older and younger) who have greys popping out on the top

My Dad was in his 60s before he went grey but that gene escaped me.:)

Men look hawt with grey hair..most women? Not so much..

I only have greys in my beard if I let it grow

My beard is almost completely gray. My father had no gray hair his entire life but my mother started going gray when she was 18. I started going gray in my 40's and have a real good load of gray now.:insane:

I got my first gray hair when I was 36...2 days before my first date with FT. The guy 7 years younger than me.ROFL I was traumatized.

I only have gray in my beard but it's not all the way through and it looks distinguished...especially for a guy who's only 38.

My wife is almost 7 years older than me but she looks young while I look older so people are usually surprised to find out that I'm younger than she is.

Grey hair...it's been a part of me since college...a patch of white sprouted in the front, and spread over my head within 7 years. Have a Jamie Lee Curtis look happening now. Never colored it, never will.

Grey hair...it's been a part of me since college...a patch of white sprouted in the front, and spread over my head within 7 years. Have a Jamie Lee Curtis look happening now. Never colored it, never will.

I do wish I never started coloring it because once you start you kind of have to keep up with it or just shave it off and start over. I may do that someday..

When I had my first son is when I started going gray. It's like they like being in mortal danger all the time :doh: 22 years old I was.

Now I look like a young EmmyLou Harris.

<---- iz 29

Today is Conner's last day of high school. BREATHES DEEP..its good but it feels VERY strange.

Back