Today is Conner's last day of high school. BREATHES DEEP..its good but it feels VERY strange.
Ryans was Tuesday..it is bizarre. Happy not to have to pass out lunch momey anymore though.ROFL

Congrats! Mixed feelings I'm sure.

Yeah mostly happy of course. Liv starts high school next year so when she is done it just might be a rougher day.:)

Graduation is Saturday and I still haven't bought a new dress. Must get to that!

Ryans was Tuesday..it is bizarre. Happy not to have to pass out lunch momey anymore though.ROFL

When is the ceremony TG? CONGRATS!

Lunch money, tuition, gas money all being replaced by the call of "Mom I need some cash for XYZ". I think I will take over his car get it fixed up some. It is a high mileage Lexus MUCH more comfy than my beast.

TG is Ryan moving away?

Sounds like fun, helluva commute from southern NH though ;)

Congrats to PAZ and TG on the graduation of their children. When we went through this it was very bittersweet since she was an only child. The one that was a killer and made my wife and I feel old was college graduation. This is when I realized that my little girl was now an adult and not under my protective wing any more. Don't get me started on her wedding day. Best of luck to both of the kids.:thumb::D

When is the ceremony TG? CONGRATS!

Lunch money, tuition, gas money all being replaced by the call of "Mom I need some cash for XYZ". I think I will take over his car get it fixed up some. It is a high mileage Lexus MUCH more comfy than my beast.

TG is Ryan moving away?
Next Friday night :)

He is not, he is staying home the first year :) His screwing up his first couple of years came back and bit him in the butt and he didn't get in where he wanted so he is going to Quinsig for a year and then transferring.

Congrats to PAZ and TG on the graduation of their children. When we went through this it was very bittersweet since she was an only child. The one that was a killer and made my wife and I feel old was college graduation. This is when I realized that my little girl was now an adult and not under my protective wing any more. Don't get me started on her wedding day. Best of luck to both of the kids.:thumb::D

My daughter and her boyfriend are quite content to remain unmarried even though they're married in every way except for the official papers.

When I saw her in February, I informed her that I was now emotionally prepared to be a grandfather. Her reaction was priceless and quite clear that it isn't happening anytime soon.

:sulk:

Next Friday night :)

He is not, he is staying home the first year :) His screwing up his first couple of years came back and bit him in the butt and he didn't get in where he wanted so he is going to Quinsig for a year and then transferring.

That sounds perfect...a LOT of kids are doing that now anyhow with the cost of even in state tuition being ridiculous. 24K to go to ASU!!! Jeezus..I think I paid like 2000 a semester back in da day.

My daughter and her boyfriend are quite content to remain unmarried even though they're married in every way except for the official papers.

When I saw her in February, I informed her that I was now emotionally prepared to be a grandfather. Her reaction was priceless and quite clear that it isn't happening anytime soon.

:sulk:

How old are they Bid?

Back