Next Friday night :)

He is not, he is staying home the first year :) His screwing up his first couple of years came back and bit him in the butt and he didn't get in where he wanted so he is going to Quinsig for a year and then transferring.

That's actually a great idea! I will be starting at Quinsig as well hopefully in the fall. They have a fast track program for people working full time that want to get their degree so I am going to look in to that :)

ON may 25 I will be going on my annual fishing and Camping trip IN RI. I do wonder what new underwater harzrads MY fishing lines and kayak is going to hit this year on the River.

Why do I even ask my dad for anything.....seriously. My Grandma is in the hospital due to a bad reaction to a pill. I get paid to mow her yard (something my Grandpa started years ago). I was planning on using todays and last weeks mowing as food money for my Nashville trip and I would be okay. With her being in the hospital, I didn't feel it would be the right time this week, even if she is out by the time I leave, to ask for that money. I thought I would ask my dad, against my best judgement I should say. I ask and he says he doesn't have it. Bull, His truck is paid off, he lives with my step mom who I believe has a paid off home. They both are long time employees at the same union job (aka I now they make good money). He has it, he just can't give it up. I even offered to pay it back when I got back (even though that shouldn't needed). I got the 140 for the church part of the trip, I know the 50 I need for food will be there, just frustrating when it is days away and you don't have it.

Have you ever tried sinus flush? It's like an enema for your head and it works like charm. Immediately clear with no need for medication!

Neti pots are the best gift you can give someone indeed. It is a little odd to get used to at first but they are PHENOMENAL at preventing sinus infections and when I feel any kind of cold coming on they help keep it from becoming full blown.

Ok the boy just sat on my lap, looked me in the eyes and said sorry, I asked why and he TOOTS on my leg and says 'that'.... I am so proud he wasn't picking his nose at the time
Like father, like son? I am in pain from laughing at this.ROFLROFLROFL

Ok the boy just sat on my lap, looked me in the eyes and said sorry, I asked why and he TOOTS on my leg and says 'that'.... I am so proud he wasn't picking his nose at the time

ROFL Ah the great moments in life.:)

So what are ya waiting for?

A diamond! lol No I have a set time of when I want to bring kids in to my life and that isn't until 33 at the earliest :)

You know they love you when they fart on ya :) One night Tedy was on my shoulders watching tv (I was sitting on the floor) and he just lifted himself up a lil and let out this big toot. I instantly took him off my shoulders and tickled him like crazy. But I take it as a sign of affection ROFL

I jsut wrote my goodbye email to my co-workers. I will miss them so much. So many nice words! Even offers to help with any questions that I might have with the new place! So excited to be leaving the job but sad to leave the people

Back