Nah..I think you're the chiznit. I'm just the prissy bitch of the island! Every group has to have one!

You can be the Queen then, k? I'm not much for attention. But let me hang out with you for the perks. :D

Pretty crappy story actually

We had a Rooster but he got killed by a hawk.
One of our hens was pretty bossy/broody but we never really noticed what she was doing in the corner.
Then one day I'm gathering eggs and she has 13 eggs under her!
All just like they should be with feathers etc.
I run and tell the wife and she says "what do we do?"
Gimme a magic marker.
I kick her off the nest and mark each egg with a dot and decide that we'll wait a month (gestation cycle for a chicken) and see what happens, if nothing we'll just throw out those eggs.
A week or so later I go in to collect eggs and I hear peep, peep, peep..

BABY CHICKS!!!!!!!!!
13 of them!
They were a mixed bunch.
The daddy was a Gold Laced Wyandotte, some of the mothers were Buff Orpingtons and some were Araucanas (Easter egg chickens)

She was taking care of them just fine so we let nature take its course.

A few weeks go by and all is fine and I decide I need to make the coop more secure since the chicks are in there.
Saturday was the day......................
We went into Boston that Friday and her sister calls us (watching the kids) she was a little upset and was yelling about the chickens and something wrong.........

Long story short a family of Raccoons got in there and killed a bunch. The chicks that survived scattered into the woods and though I heard them the next morning a day of searching turned up nothing..............

Chicken coop will be made more Raccoon proof this time and we'll be closing the door to it each night too but we like to let them run around the yard.
Maybe I can put the door on a small piston that is actuated by a timer?

Oh
I dropped the Raccon with my GAT

Well, not my gat just a well placed .22 between the eyes

You can be the Queen then, k? I'm not much for attention. But let me hang out with you for the perks. :D
I'm used to being the Queen..I live among all men!;)

Think of it this way...you all can find the food and kill it and all that stuff. I can cook it and fashion some awesome island wear out of leaves and chit!

Pretty crappy story actually

We had a Rooster but he got killed by a hawk.
One of our hens was pretty bossy/broody but we never really noticed what she was doing in the corner.
Then one day I'm gathering eggs and she has 13 eggs under her!
All just like they should be with feathers etc.
I run and tell the wife and she says "what do we do?"
Gimme a magic marker.
I kick her off the nest and mark each egg with a dot and decide that we'll wait a month (gestation cycle for a chicken) and see what happens, if nothing we'll just throw out those eggs.
A week or so later I go in to collect eggs and I hear peep, peep, peep..

BABY CHICKS!!!!!!!!!
13 of them!
They were a mixed bunch.
The daddy was a Gold Laced Wyandotte, some of the mothers were Buff Orpingtons and some were Araucanas (Easter egg chickens)

She was taking care of them just fine so we let nature take its course.

A few weeks go by and all is fine and I decide I need to make the coop more secure since the chicks are in there.
Saturday was the day......................
We went into Boston that Friday and her sister calls us (watching the kids) she was a little upset and was yelling about the chickens and something wrong.........

Long story short a family of Raccoons got in there and killed a bunch. The chicks that survived scattered into the woods and though I heard them the next morning a day of searching turned up nothing..............

Chicken coop will be made more Raccoon proof this time and we'll be closing the door to it each night too but we like to let them run around the yard.
Maybe I can put the door on a small piston that is actuated by a timer?

Oh
I dropped the Raccon with my GAT

Well, not my gat just a well placed .22 between the eyes

:( racoons got a lot of our chickens too. I remember waking up to the chickens screaming in the middle of the night one night. I went n woke up my dad and he went out there with his rifle LOL (no one messes with his chickens) Anyway the racoons had gotten in to their coop and they got a few of the chickens. One they dragged up to the woods and while I was in my room trying to fall back asleep I could hear the chicken still screaming but with less and less each time. I had to shut my window because I couldn't listen anymore.

I'm used to being the Queen..I live among all men!;)

Think of it this way...you all can find the food and kill it and all that stuff. I can cook it and fashion some awesome island wear out of leaves and chit!

Okay, you can cook it, and we'll both make some clothes. It'll be fierce. ROFL

Those are the best! I miss having fresh eggs! Nice orange yolk.

I miss flipping over easy eggs and NOT having broken yokes
I dont use no danged spatula for mah eggs either.

My cousins always had eggs that had 2 yolks in them. Sometimes even 3.

Damn whore chickens.

Jh chicks ROFL , danged fertile Myrtles
Double yolkers FTW

BTW I'm still working on that deer for you. :heart: Eww!

Keep the knives SHARP

When I was growing up the people down the street had chickens. I refused to eat the eggs they gave us (I know you're shocked Babalu;)) Something about eating them fresh from a chickens ass made me sick. I have to eat them out of a container from the grocery store.:thumb:

PLEASE, find a place that has REAL farm fresh eggs and try them.
I mean like a place on the side of the road that lets the chickens eat in their yard, you WONT be disappointed.

:( racoons got a lot of our chickens too. I remember waking up to the chickens screaming in the middle of the night one night. I went n woke up my dad and he went out there with his rifle LOL (no one messes with his chickens) Anyway the racoons had gotten in to their coop and they got a few of the chickens. One they dragged up to the woods and while I was in my room trying to fall back asleep I could hear the chicken still screaming but with less and less each time. I had to shut my window because I couldn't listen anymore.

Hannibal Lecter: I will listen now. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...?
Clarice Starling: [tears begin forming in her eyes] And one morning, I just ran away.
Hannibal Lecter: No "just", Clarice. What set you off? You started at what time?
Clarice Starling: Early, still dark.
Hannibal Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
Clarice Starling: I heard a strange noise.
Hannibal Lecter: What was it?
Clarice Starling: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
Hannibal Lecter: What did you do?
Clarice Starling: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
Hannibal Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
Clarice Starling: Lambs. The lambs were screaming.
Hannibal Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
Clarice Starling: And they were screaming.
Hannibal Lecter: And you ran away?
Clarice Starling: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
Hannibal Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
Clarice Starling: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.
Hannibal Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
Hannibal Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
Clarice Starling: They killed him.
Hannibal Lecter: You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs.
Clarice Starling: Yes.
Hannibal Lecter: And you think if you save poor Catherine, you could make them stop, don't you? You think if Catherine lives, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs.
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I don't know.
Hannibal Lecter: Thank you, Clarice. Thank you.

800px-heyes.jpg

One they dragged up to the woods and while I was in my room trying to fall back asleep I could hear the chicken still screaming but with less and less each time. I had to shut my window because I couldn't listen anymore.

Tell me Clarise, can you still hear the lambs at night?

DAMNED YOU JD NUMBAHS

PLEASE, find a place that has REAL farm fresh eggs and try them.
I mean like a place on the side of the road that lets the chickens eat in their yard, you WONT be disappointed.

I've had fresh eggs, fresh pork, fresh chicken, fresh venison and fresh fish, etc. The best food I have tasted, hands down.

ROFLROFL Awesome.

I would seriously live on an island if I could. Whoever wanted to come, could. I could be the voodoo witch doctor and everything.

No dickweeds need apply. Also, we need someone who is good at hooking up rabbit ears so we could still watch teh foozball.

2. Speaking of fantasy, how do you people who play it remotely handle rooting against your favorite teams for even a nanosecond? Seems untenable.
you have to be able to practice doublethink

6. Damn, I miss the Bruins being relevant.
they haven't been relevant for decades

11. I'm one of the few people I know who loves dogs and cats equally.
cats are up to no good, always sneaking around.

14. Seriously, is Troy Brown, today, right now, really not better than any WR on the Pats after Moss, Welker and Gaffney? If we had one game to beat the Russians for world domination, wouldn't we beg him to come out of retirement and slot in at the 4 reciver slot?
too slow for the NFL anymore. if he could play someone would have picked him up.

15. I'm simply amazed that people will vote for Obama. Sarah Palin nailed him but good during her speech.
palin read a speech off a teleprompter that had originally been written BEFORE mccain chose his VP candidate.

16. I have never strayed, I will never stray and I think cheating on the spouse sucks. People make mistakes, we're all human, I judge none of you who have done it or who are doing it now. But I do think it sucks. That said, if Sarah called me and invited to dinner...tough one.
sarah with her clothes off looks like hillary.

20. And Ken Dryden can't suffer enough.
put him in hell along with mike torrez.

21. I know you people think I'm a lunatic, but things like Yankee players getting badly hurt duirng games spark not one pang of empathy or sympathy from me. Not even a little, teeny, tiny bit.
this is a sign there is hope for you despite everything.

22. Have there ever been better sports executives in Boston than Ainge, Epstein and Pioli/BB? Chiarelli, you are not included in that list.
the ownership helps also. and ainge - not so much. he got lucky.

24. I love tits, I love women, I love pussey....I don't get strip bars at all. You didn't earn it, fellas.
you misspelt pussy. also strip bars are for beat up low status sad women and are not sexy places.

25. Damn, I'm pissed that I missed the Beatles live.
they weren't any great shakes live from what i read about them (no link - this was decades ago). they didn't even have monitors when they played live - they couldn't hear themselves playing!

I would seriously live on an island if I could. Whoever wanted to come, could. I could be the voodoo witch doctor and everything.

No dickweeds need apply. Also, we need someone who is good at hooking up rabbit ears so we could still watch teh foozball.

You and me both!

in a condo

Lol, I'm talking The Blue Lagoon with out the brother and sister sex.

My family says I'd last an hour on Survivor. I think they give me too much credit.:doh:

Back