Oh damn that sucks..What the HELL are they doing? THe ratings must be terrible!! I mean yeah there are alot of Sox fans out here but jeez

they know Sox fans will watch no matter what..Hey MLB:4321:

I was kind of rooting for the Cubs, to finally end all the crap about the curse. They're gone. I was rooting for the Brewers, because of Jason Kendall and Solomon Torres. They're done.

Now I'm left with the following choices:
1. Rays? They're a good, young, small market team that's finally getting a chance after years of hopelessness in a division where the Red Sox and Yankees are contenders every year.
2. White Sox? It would be nice for Ken Griffey Jr (IMO, best player of his generation) to win a World Series, I like Ozzie Guillen, and don't forget last time the White Sox won the WS, the Steelers won the SB. :D
3. Angels? They're a great team. Fun to watch.
4. Red Sox? This could be the best year of Jason Bay's life. He starts out bouncing back from a couple dissappointing seasons by being part of the best outfield in baseball, delivering some clutch hits and being part of like 20 thrilling come from behind victories, then goes on to win the World Series on his new team, while continuing to shine in the post season.
(numbers do not reflect order of priority for me. I haven't yet picked who I want to win)

I used buck semen once

Im glad I wasnt there to witness what that buck did to the area, I might have been scared OMG

Party will be at my house if I get that fugger hanging around the apple field, I know he's bigger than the one I got last year.

33? help me here why 33?Oh n/m i do sorta look like him...;-)

Back