I dont have it on tape..but I MUST look like an idiot playing with my wii.

Don't worry about it, we all do, especially at the end when we look like this guy...

goofy.jpg.w300h418.jpg

Don't worry about it, we all do, especially at the end when we look like this guy...

goofy.jpg.w300h418.jpg

A tripod?

I don't think such a guy would have to worry about playing with his own wii. I'm sure he would have many females who would like to come over for some "multiplayer" gaming. :thumb:

Scarlett Johansson married Ryan Reynolds yesterday.

Black armbands with "SJ" on them will be distributed to all +MMs during the mourning period.

I don't have enough evidence, so I can't prove it, but.......

I swear to GOD NFL games broadcast on CBS take at least 20 minutes longer than any other network.

Every frieking tv timeout is at least a 6 minute commercial break. :banghead:

I don't have enough evidence, so I can't prove it, but.......

I swear to GOD NFL games broadcast on CBS take at least 20 minutes longer than any other network.

Every frieking tv timeout is at least a 6 minute commercial break. :banghead:

Actually, every network is consistent. All commercial breaks (except for those at halftime) are 1:50 long...almost always without exception. (10 years experience editing commercials from Patriots games told Annihilus that).

I wish that the Raiders and Rams didn't suck out loud as much as they did yesterday.

The economy is crashing. All the cable news networks are covering the disaster like it's the Hindenberg (which, financially, it is). Everyone's eyes are glued to the coverage, listening to why it failed, watching the little box in the corner showing the spiraling Dow (now down over 600). To this riveting, desperate stage, Barney Frank just stepped up and made his biggest public address of his life. Most of the country was watching.

Dude. Couldn't you put your $#&*ing teeth in first, fer crissake?!? :shake:

Crap, he's back again. Teeth, man, teeth! Put 'em in, grandpa!

On the way to Chili's last night, LW and I noticed that a Trader Joe's is opening in Warwick, RI. woohoo No more road trips to MA to visit one!

This week's TV Guide has pictures of the women from "Desperate Housewives". MILFs one and all, but Dana Delaney especially is just... :bhump: :Ohbaby: :hump: woohoo :thumb:

Cellphones are made very cheaply nowadays. You peg one at a concrete floor and they don't work any more. :shrug:

Oh, yeah... I need to work on my anger-management issues, especially towards inanimate objects...

Awesome! My birthday is tomorrow too! Just joking, mine is in March but hope you're here so that I can say Happy Birthday to you tomorrow!!! :toast:

When in March? I'll remember. (no I won't. But I'll try. :thumb: )

Back