Patriot Art Gallery

Hawg. I really like that Bethel -- Breaking the Plane one! You're getting pretty good with that photo editor man. Keep it up.

Hawg... I've been too busy to play, but you're giving me the bug again! My man is outta this world!..lol

Go Pats!!!!

How do you like this one

howieandbeet1withsignature1copy.jpg
[/IMG]
What do you think of this?

Dirtywater said:
Classic!! ah beetlejuice. Never gets old.
Drinkwater did you create your avatar?
By the way thanks for kind words about my howie/beetle goof. I'll post the original howie pic so you can compare the two

Patsdynasty3 said:
Drinkwater did you create your avatar?
By the way thanks for kind words about my howie/beetle goof. I'll post the original howie pic so you can compare the two

Well, I don't know who "Drinkwater" is but yes, I (Dirtywater, ala The Standells song) did create it. :D

Excellent work, DW.

Any chance you'll be doing a Pats series?

DW.... Those are AWESOME! If you don't mind, I'll shamelessly use one of them.

bideau said:
Excellent work, DW.

Any chance you'll be doing a Pats series?

Yes, a Pats version is on the way. Pookie, please feel free to use. That's why I posted them, in case anyone wanted to , otherwise, it is just a post for show.

DW

Dirty..... I'm always admiring your signatures and avatars... Great Work, Man!

I'm taking a Photoshop class right now and hope to have some fun to "play" this summer when school's out...(before Training Camp of course since that's like a full time job for me!)

bruschifan1 said:
Dirty..... I'm always admiring your signatures and avatars... Great Work, Man!

I'm taking a Photoshop class right now and hope to have some fun to "play" this summer when school's out...(before Training Camp of course since that's like a full time job for me!)

Thanks for the kind words. I taught myself Photoshop last year. I wish I could have taken some classes, so use them well. My only advice is to play around, using trial & error as much as you can. You'll be great in no time. :toast:

DW

Dirtywater said:
Thanks for the kind words. I taught myself Photoshop last year. I wish I could have taken some classes, so use them well. My only advice is to play around, using trial & error as much as you can. You'll be great in no time. :toast:

DW

Thanks for the encouragement... I taught myself Frontpage as I put up my website but didn't really have much time to mess around with Photoshop... so, taking the class forces me to sit down and do it. Luckily, the teacher allows you to do anything you want for projects so I was able to make business cards, web banners and wallpaper for my site. Works out good... and I can actually make something useful.

Back