it suddenly got slow in here

:spock: Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis? There's been, like, a post a minute for a page or two. Arrreee yooouu suuuuurrrreee it's nooooot thooose Quaaaaaluuuuuuudddddddddddddeeeeeessssss yyyyyyyyoooooouuuuuuuuuuu ttttttttttoooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkk??????????????? :D

Lol, you gotta call on TBLady for that!!!

Nah, I gotta be a good boy. I've met her a couple of times now, and--more importantly--my wife has too, LOL, so I have to keep TBL in the "little sister" category. You, on the other hand, can mail me bewbie pics anytime. :thumb: (Ed. Note to Lurking Wife: not that I'll look at them, honey. But she can mail them.) :rolleyes:

Nah, I gotta be a good boy. I've met her a couple of times now, and--more importantly--my wife has too, LOL, so I have to keep TBL in the "little sister" category. You, on the other hand, can mail me bewbie pics anytime. :thumb: (Ed. Note to Lurking Wife: not that I'll look at them, honey. But she can mail them.) :rolleyes:

So if I ever go out there and meet y'all I will be out of the perv zone?!!! :wave:

:spock: Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis? There's been, like, a post a minute for a page or two. Arrreee yooouu suuuuurrrreee it's nooooot thooose Quaaaaaluuuuuuudddddddddddddeeeeeessssss yyyyyyyyoooooouuuuuuuuuuu ttttttttttoooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkk??????????????? :D

quite possible

so you came back for more huh.....;)

yep >)

I promise it won't hurt......;)

Yeah, they all say that. Then you wake up in Tijuana a week later with a sore butthole, an empty wallet, clutching an empty bottle of tequila and wearing a wig, and wondering what happened.... :rolleyes: Or maybe that was just me.

I promise it won't hurt......;)

sweet...>)>);)

Yeah, they all say that. Then you wake up in Tijuana a week later with a sore butthole, an empty wallet, clutching an empty bottle of tequila and wearing a wig, and wondering what happened.... Or maybe that was just me.

Nah, just you...and my ex roomate for that matter

Back