Canada :)

but I'm talking about a local girl

Nope, I'm a Central MA girl. My family is all on the North Shore in Salem near you though. In fact the guy in the pic is my cousin and he's a fireman in Salem.

PS....good call calling me young though.

Nope, I'm a Central MA girl. My family is all on the North Shore in Salem near you though. In fact the guy in the pic is my cousin and he's a fireman in Salem.

PS....good call calling me young though.

I live in southern NH when I met her it was in Somerville

We're like the forgotten children down here in Threadland, while they all gab in real time. :crying: "Why meeeeee?" Sorry, had a Nancy Kerrigan self-pity moment there. ROFL

you should be whipped for displaying the sort of whimpy behavior.....>)

I just got back from the batting cages. Married with 5 kids and I still got it :thumb:

Yeha you do :) I'm sure you did great in the cages as well! :) I love going ot the batting cages. The best was when I used to go with my ex. Now he used to play baseball and he was AWFUL in the batting cages. I always kicked his ass :D

Yeha you do :) I'm sure you did great in the cages as well! :) I love going ot the batting cages. The best was when I used to go with my ex. Now he used to play baseball and he was AWFUL in the batting cages. I always kicked his ass :D

:D
There was about 30 people there and I ou thit them all (I can brag now that I am no longer cool enough to play!). Funny, the dudes would go in after me like I was in some magic box that went slower than it looked. They all left with their heads down, lol. :D

Did you ex get all butthurt when you'd leave? Mine was like that. :jerkit:

:D
There was about 30 people there and I ou thit them all (I can brag now that I am no longer cool enough to play!). Funny, the dudes would go in after me like I was in some magic box that went slower than it looked. They all left with their heads down, lol. :D

Did you ex get all butthurt when you'd leave? Mine was like that. :jerkit:

He used to get frustrated but for the most part he was a good sport LOL I used to help his lil sis get ready for softball so I use to bring her to the batting cagse and play catch with her alot :) Man I do miss him family I just don't miss him LOLOLOL Although his lil sis is a lil hooch now LOL

He used to get frustrated but for the most part he was a good sport LOL I used to help his lil sis get ready for softball so I use to bring her to the batting cagse and play catch with her alot :) Man I do miss him family I just don't miss him LOLOLOL Although his lil sis is a lil hooch now LOL

Don't you hate that when cool little chicks turn out to be little rats? :(

My ex's family was hella cool, too. Probably why I stayed with him as long as I did.

Don't you hate that when cool little chicks turn out to be little rats? :(

My ex's family was hella cool, too. Probably why I stayed with him as long as I did.

She was so young and innocent when I first met him. Then she started hanging out with other lil hoochies. Then they let them go to this Roller World every Friday night. It was under 21 could go there. So they were 11 years old going there and hanging out with these older people and now forget about it. It's too bad really.

Yeah I missed the dog and cat too :) I think the hardest part was missing the fam. I went back a couple times to visit his mom but then I stopped just cause I dunno it was time for me to let it all go for good. I ran in to his stepdad and sister last year they gave me hugs and said they missed me. Mind you it's been 3 years now.

She was so young and innocent when I first met him. Then she started hanging out with other lil hoochies. Then they let them go to this Roller World every Friday night. It was under 21 could go there. So they were 11 years old going there and hanging out with these older people and now forget about it. It's too bad really.

Yeah I missed the dog and cat too :) I think the hardest part was missing the fam. I went back a couple times to visit his mom but then I stopped just cause I dunno it was time for me to let it all go for good. I ran in to his stepdad and sister last year they gave me hugs and said they missed me. Mind you it's been 3 years now.

Maybe he'll stop being a dumbazz one day because it seems he comes from good stock. Sorry about his sister, I have tried to play Captain Saveaho before and it didn't take. :(

Sorry about his sister, I have tried to play Captain Saveaho before and it didn't take. :(

I just pictured you in a superhero outfit of tights and a cape, LOL, running around town trying to convince little slutbags to mend their ways. ROFL

Maybe he'll stop being a dumbazz one day because it seems he comes from good stock. Sorry about his sister, I have tried to play Captain Saveaho before and it didn't take. :(

My ex? LOL naa I dunno what's up with him these days I haven't spoken to him in a couple years :) I do know he is engaged for the third time though LOL I would never go back with him cause as much as I loved his family they were F*cking CRAZY!!!!! Like legit insane LOL There were days when I was like holllyyy crap my kids will grow up with this??!?!

I just pictured you in a superhero outfit of tights and a cape, LOL, running around town trying to convince little slutbags to mend their ways. ROFL

You and your fantasies ROFL

My pet ho, she really was a good chick, grew out of it and is now happily married with a cute little family :D

My pet ho, she really was a good chick, grew out of it and is now happily married with a cute little family :D

Wow. I just had a cat and some hamsters. Why couldn't I have a pet ho when I was a boy? :sulk: ROFL

My ex? LOL naa I dunno what's up with him these days I haven't spoken to him in a couple years :) I do know he is engaged for the third time though LOL I would never go back with him cause as much as I loved his family they were F*cking CRAZY!!!!! Like legit insane LOL There were days when I was like holllyyy crap my kids will grow up with this??!?!

Well okay then, lol. Genetics has a lot to do with your kids, no matter if they never see the ones who gave them their crazy ways. Smart decision. :thumb:

Back