On this day in 1958, the F-4 Phantom II first flew.
In 1957, Toronto's 1050 CHUM AM became Canada's first radio station to only broadcast a top 40 Rock n' Roll music format.
In 1939, DC Comics published its second superhero, Batman.
In 1937 in California, the Golden Gate Bridge opened to pedestrian traffic.
In 1930, the 1,046 feet tall--the tallest man-made structure at the time--Chrysler Building opened to the public in New York.
In 1927, the Ford Motor Company ceased manufacturing the Model T and began retooling plants to make Model A's.
In 1919, the NC-4 aircraft arrived in Lisbon after completing the first transatlantic flight.
And in 1703, Tsar Peter the Great founded the city of Saint Petersburg.

Happy Birthday Joseph Fiennes (1970), Todd Bridges (1965), Adam Carolla (1964), Peri Gilpin (1961), Louis Gossett Jr. (1936), Lee Meriwether (1935), Henry Kissinger (1923), Christopher Lee (1922) and Vincent Price (1911).
RIP Paul Gleason (2006) and Robert Ripley (1949).

"If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, what is the significance of a clean desk?"
- Laurence J. Peter

Morning ya'll

Paul gleason was the man "Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns."

On this day in 1958, the F-4 Phantom II first flew.
In 1957, Toronto's 1050 CHUM AM became Canada's first radio station to only broadcast a top 40 Rock n' Roll music format.
In 1939, DC Comics published its second superhero, Batman.
In 1937 in California, the Golden Gate Bridge opened to pedestrian traffic.
In 1930, the 1,046 feet tall--the tallest man-made structure at the time--Chrysler Building opened to the public in New York.
In 1927, the Ford Motor Company ceased manufacturing the Model T and began retooling plants to make Model A's.
In 1919, the NC-4 aircraft arrived in Lisbon after completing the first transatlantic flight.
And in 1703, Tsar Peter the Great founded the city of Saint Petersburg.

Happy Birthday Joseph Fiennes (1970), Todd Bridges (1965), Adam Carolla (1964), Peri Gilpin (1961), Louis Gossett Jr. (1936), Lee Meriwether (1935), Henry Kissinger (1923), Christopher Lee (1922) and Vincent Price (1911).
RIP Paul Gleason (2006) and Robert Ripley (1949).

"If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, what is the significance of a clean desk?"
- Laurence J. Peter

Wow Batman, Catwoman (Lee Merriweather) and Eghead (Vicent Price) all have the same birthday! Who woulda thunk it?

Why don't I have the first clue what movie you guys are talking about?

Breakfast Club. Paul Gleason played the detention monitor bad ass teacher who thought he was cool...

Breakfast Club. Paul Gleason played the detention monitor bad ass teacher who thought he was cool...
:banghead: Had no idea what his name was and that's one of my favorite movies. Now I feel even stupider.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ql7aSki6xnY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ql7aSki6xnY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I hate Mondays even Tuesdays that are Mondays

Everything that came out of the 80s rules :D (born in 82)

Thanks for makin me feel old....71....:shrug:

The 80's do not rule. Some of the worst damn music ever...stupid synth music...lol.

Videos, great high school movies, great sci fi movies, great action movies.

OK so the 80's had their good stuff, but to say they ruled? Not so much...they are cooler now then they were in the actual 80's...is that possible?

Mornin TBL! How was your weekend?

Weekend was decent :) Cookout every damn day LOL Weather was beautiful I don't have many complaints really LOL Just a few that I won't post on here :)

I was the master griller at my hosue yesterday. Had Greek, polish and chinese sausage, burgers, dogs. Of course I made a booboo and didn't get beef hot dogs. I didn't check at the store to make sure it said beef I just picked it up and went lol. Then I bit in to one and said damn that is chewy and these hot dogs look kinda funny. So I think I picked up pork ones or turkey or something. Not tasty LOL

How was your weekend?

Back