mgoblue101415 said:
Maybe if you take them to dinner at Red Lobster that would get them to lock it for ya. ;)

And no.... That joke is NEVER going to get old. :LOL:

ROFL, I'm never going to live that one down i see. I'm sure they all would believe me when I told them lunch was on me :D

fusion99 said:
ROFL, I'm never going to live that one down i see. I'm sure they all would believe me when I told them lunch was on me :D

We'll bring cab fare just in case.

There was this cool sports bar that used to be across the street from work, but they closed because the owners of the stripmall kept raising the rent. Anyway, there's a new bar that's going to be opening up there soon, they've been working on it the past month or so. Out front they have a sign that they post specials and stuff on usually, but right now it reads "Opening soon. T A"

Every time I see the T A, I keep thinking the obvious. :LOL: I think that would be a great name for a sports bar.

Sorry, I was just outside and saw the sign again, and just thought I'd share that completely meaningless piece of info.

I just got a email from somebody at work (after I asked how they are doing ) and they Replied SOSDD. What does this mean?

mgoblue101415 said:
Well it takes stamina and upper body is very important, so I would say yes. ;)
upper body strength? I guess that takes the soccer girls out of the pole dance competition. I read some where soccer players have no upper body strength

Thanks, #59. Am trying to dip my feet into this forum and be the last poster here, therefore winning the competition, and making me unstoppable! Bwahahahaha *cough hack cough* owie. Oh, Cheeto.

Back