nepats1012 said:
Bite your tongue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've done way too much whoring (actually posting in girlie threads:eek: ) to have it all be for naught. :banghead:

And really, "nepats1012" is waaaayyyy too long. I'm used to going by "mgo" (mgoblue101415) in chat and on boards and it's much shorter to type out, so just use that. I probally should just change my name around here but then I'd lose all my whoring posts. :(

I could take care of that for you.

I could even restore your post count in another crash. If you would like to change your name, lemme know.

nepats1012 said:
Bite your tongue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've done way too much whoring (actually posting in girlie threads:eek: ) to have it all be for naught. :banghead:

And really, "nepats1012" is waaaayyyy too long. I'm used to going by "mgo" (mgoblue101415) in chat and on boards and it's much shorter to type out, so just use that. I probally should just change my name around here but then I'd lose all my whoring posts. :(

If you really wanted to, you can always sign up under a new name of your choosing and one of the mods (myself included) can change your post count so you don't lose anything. I don't think there's any law against that.....as long as no one else objects.

Plus it will cost you a quarter. ;)

Dammit UT beat me to the punch.....

That's what I get for doing work at work....:D

Annihilus said:
If you really wanted to, you can always sign up under a new name of your choosing and one of the mods (myself included) can change your post count so you don't lose anything. I don't think there's any law against that.....as long as no one else objects.

Not needed. We can change anyone's name to anything. The record is stored by the user ID.

Just let me know mgo, I can change it in a few seconds, you would still have your post count, avatar, email, etc...

Undertaker #59 said:
Not needed. We can change anyone's name to anything. The record is stored by the user ID.

That's pretty sweet and I was just noticing that myself. I just assumed that usernames were unmodifiable key values in the database.

Which just goes to show that assumptions just make an ass out of you and me.

Ok - just me :D

Annihilus said:
That's pretty sweet and I was just noticing that myself. I just assumed that usernames were unmodifiable key values in the database.

Which just goes to show that assumptions just make an ass out of you and me.

Ok - just me :D

:)

I always say makes an ass out of you and the other guy ;)

mgoblue101415 said:
Wow! I feel like myself again.:D :D :D :D

Hey - aren't you one of the ones that's always playing the song game over there on Pats.com? That damn thing is addicting as hell...

Annihilus said:
Hey - aren't you one of the ones that's always playing the song game over there on Pats.com? That damn thing is addicting as hell...

Yep, I would be one of them.

I was thinking of starting that over here. Especially during this slow football time.

mgoblue101415 said:
Yep, I would be one of them.

I was thinking of starting that over here. Especially during this slow football time.

Start away - it's a good time killer...

At first I thought it was kind of dumb - but it ended up being pretty fun. It's funny to see where people go with things.

bruschifan1 said:
Out for the night boys and girls... so I know I won't be winning!

That's all right Karen...I have your back :rolleyes:

bruschifan1 said:
Out for the night boys and girls.
Looks like Karen is enjoying the end of the school year...Question for you Karen - do you go into work on Sept 10th the morning after the Thursday night game vs. the Colts ?? How much coffee do you drink first ??

joephoto said:
Looks like Karen is enjoying the end of the school year...Question for you Karen - do you go into work on Sept 10th the morning after the Thursday night game vs. the Colts ?? How much coffee do you drink first ??

Actually, I start school on August 31st with the kids starting the next day. I always make it to work the day after the games... and yes... I drink about a gallon of coffee in the morning! 9:00 games are killers because you KNOW we still tailgate for a couple of hours post-game.

joephoto said:

I'm actually taking that entire week off, so I don't have to worry about getting up the next day. But I've come to dread home Monday night games. The following day is usually very, very difficult.

Back