yes it was quite loud up here in the north shore this morning too..

lighting was crazy

bruschifan1 said:
What a HELL of a storm last night... YIKES!

Sure was. The distant thunder woke me up around 3:30. By 4:00, the lightning was flying everywhere. Since I get up at 4:30, I just stayed up and waited for the storm to pass so I could take my shower.

I've never liked lightning storms. In '94, a bolt hit in my front yard and fried everything piece of electronic equipment in my home, include the alarm system. Scared the crap out of me. Ever since then, I unplug everything when a storm approaches.

I love a good storm. Woke me up right around 4, so I went out and sat in the sun room to watch it.

I got up and shut most of the windows because of the wind blown rain. I like thunderstorms too but I only ended up with about 2 hours sleep last night since I went to sleep at 3 and woke up at 4 because of it. I dozed off when it was done but got up early for tennis. (Decided not to go though because by the time she dried off the courts it would be too late and I don't want to waste the day just for that.) Did some power yoga instead... Namaste!

About the only thing I did with any power this morning was hit red lights on the way to work. I think I even hit some that weren't on the way...

Hey MGO, you are a veteran now. Congrats. :)

You should also be able to change your title now too :)

Undertaker #59 said:
Hey MGO, you are a veteran now. Congrats. :)

You should also be able to change your title now too :)

Thank you kind sir. :D

It's a lot easier to gain status around here than over at Pats.com.... It takes for friggin ever just to get to be a starter over there. :banghead:

Annihilus said:
PatriotsPlanet.com - easy solutions to your Internet BBS problems.

Given recent events around here, we might want to think of a different slogan. :D

Annihilus said:
...dangggg - the 'Aint's moved north, eh?

I'd be surprised if the " 'Aints" could move that far north. Every game I saw them play last year they had enough troubles moving 10 yards. ROFL

God... I'm so out of the loop.... I haven't been to the movies (except for kid flicks) since Fatal Attraction.... so you KNOW I won't be contributing to that movie quote thread...LOL!

bruschifan1 said:
God... I'm so out of the loop.... I haven't been to the movies (except for kid flicks) since Fatal Attraction.... so you KNOW I won't be contributing to that movie quote thread...LOL!

Hey- you could quote Disney, couldn't ya? If I remember right, Lion King had some funny lines :D

Annihilus said:
Hey- you could quote Disney, couldn't ya? If I remember right, Lion King had some funny lines :D

LOL... I do watch cable and watch DVDs so it's not as bad as it seems... I'm just more of a reader than a movie person. I'll jump in though and see what happens.

From The Little Mermaid...

Sebastian (who's a crab, for those who haven't seen it): My nerves are shot. This is a catastrophe! What would her father say? I'll tell you what her father'd say. He'd say he's gonna kill himself a crab, that's what her father'd say!

From The Lion King...

Simba: Hey, Uncle Scar. Guess what?
Scar: I despise guessing games.
Simba: I'm going to be King of Pride Rock.
Scar: Oh Goodee.
Simba:My dad just showed me the whole kingdom. And I'm gonna rule it all. Heheh.
Scar: Yes, well forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know.
Simba: Hey Uncle Scar, when I'm King, what'll that make you?
Scar: A monkey's uncle.

Timon: Let me get this straight. You know her. She knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody's okay with this? DID I MISS SOMETHING?

Sarabi: Your son is awake.
Mufasa: Before sunrise he's YOUR son.

God I love Disney.

See Mrs. B.... Plenty to quote from Disney movies. ;)

Back