kirjtc2 said:
Someone please lock this thread. Thanks. :)

JPK

Paging Someone....Would someone please come to the customer service desk and close this thread..?

Thank you! :D

Annihilus said:
Paging Someone....Would someone please come to the customer service desk and close this thread..?

Thank you! :D

I'm sorry, but Someone is on vacation for the next couple months. If you'd like to leave a voicemail, Someone will be checking their messages, so they may get back to you. Otherwise, please check back around the beginning of September to speak to Someone directly.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

:D

mgoblue101415 said:
I'm sorry, but Someone is on vacation for the next couple months. If you'd like to leave a voicemail, Someone will be checking their messages, so they may get back to you. Otherwise, please check back around the beginning of September to speak to Someone directly.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

:D

Hello, someone? Hi, this is no one. I just wanted to leave you a voicemail to say hi, so... hi.

Moebius said:
Hello, someone? Hi, this is no one. I just wanted to leave you a voicemail to say hi, so... hi.

I forgot the password to my voice mail at work, so I won't be able to listen to your message.

bideau said:
I forgot the password to my voice mail at work, so I won't be able to listen to your message.

That's ok, wasn't very important anyway.

And breakfast this morning consists of:

800.jpg

and

nav-mdlogo.gif

bruschifan1 said:
2 Days in a row at the beach.... yippee!!

Ummmm... It's 65 degrees and cloudy here.

I hope this weather pattern is heading ENE. Should be in the RI area by tomorrow. :p

Just kidding Mrs. B.... At least SOMEONE is enjoying some nice summer weather. :(

Upper 80's here today.... nice and cool. Tomorrow it's supposed to warm up a tad bit to 95.

mgoblue101415 said:
Ummmm... It's 65 degrees and cloudy here.

I hope this weather pattern is heading ENE. Should be in the RI area by tomorrow. :p

:(

Rain for tomorrow... your wish is coming true...LOL

pookie said:
Upper 80's here today.... nice and cool. Tomorrow it's supposed to warm up a tad bit to 95.

And people keep telling me if I get a chance to transfer down there I should take it..... ummmm..... no. Give me the freezing cold winters any time over hot and humid all summer long.

This has nothing to do with the weather, but my beagle was sick tonight (yuck).
________
Honda CL100

dchester said:
This has nothing to do with the weather, but my beagle was sick tonight (yuck).

Hope the pooch is ok! My beloved old pup has cataracts and can barely see now... :-(

bruschifan1 said:
Hope the pooch is ok! My beloved old pup has cataracts and can barely see now... :-(

My pooch had 5 tumors out earlier this year. Though at 12 she still thinks she's a puppy.

Moebius said:
And people keep telling me if I get a chance to transfer down there I should take it..... ummmm..... no. Give me the freezing cold winters any time over hot and humid all summer long.

Take it from this floridian......I agree:(

Moebius said:

It's not humid here for very long... only in the spring. Then it's a "dry" heat.

Back