This is Hayley from "Deal Or No Deal". I would like to pour Hershey's Syrup all over her and lick it off. Thank you for your attention.

(Just figured this thread needed bumping.)

haleymarie1.jpg
hayleymarienormanasbennie.jpg

467x700_205695561547a9d88a04229.jpg

hayleymarienormaninside3.jpg
Hayley%2BMoore.jpg

This is Hayley from "Deal Or No Deal". I would like to pour Hershey's Syrup all over her and lick it off. Thank you for your attention.

(Just figured this thread needed bumping.)

haleymarie1.jpg
hayleymarienormanasbennie.jpg

467x700_205695561547a9d88a04229.jpg

hayleymarienormaninside3.jpg
Hayley%2BMoore.jpg

You aren't that kinky. :coffee:

We are going to have a contest to see who can get the most beads lol but I am not showing my bewbies. I can get beads with my personality lol I don't have to show my boobz. :harumph:

I don't think they give beads for personality:shrug:

We are going to have a contest to see who can get the most beads lol but I am not showing my bewbies. I can get beads with my personality lol I don't have to show my boobz. :harumph:

You wont' be getting any beads, sounds like. At Mardis Gras they are VERY strict on teh whole "Boobs Before Beads" thing. No boobs, no beads. That's how it works.

I know this, because the stupid Manhatten tribe that sold their island to the dutch in exchange for beads, wasted it all at Mardis gras...

You wont' be getting any beads, sounds like. At Mardis Gras they are VERY strict on teh whole "Boobs Before Beads" thing. No boobs, no beads. That's how it works.

I know this, because the stupid Manhatten tribe that sold their island to the dutch in exchange for beads, wasted it all at Mardis gras...

To add insult to injury, in the trade of Manhattan for beads, the Natives then had to flash their bewbies.

hmmm I wonder how my brothers all got beads when they went down there :blink:

Back