Priceless!

You do know that every person who reads every post that I ever wrote is now reading that sig, right!>)

ROFL

Well thanks. Thanks for reminding me that the 41 members & 114 guests (who i like to call The Others) reading the board right now will be looking at your sig and associating it with me....:thwak::thwak::thwak:

Yeah it is... We need to do some data mining, and make a "Best of..." thread for sig material ROFL

Good thing I haven't been on this board too long...you dont have much on me! :rolleyes:

ROFL

Well thanks. Thanks for reminding me that the 41 members & 114 guests (who i like to call The Others) reading the board right now will be looking at your sig and associating it with me....:thwak::thwak::thwak:
I would never do that #12PF! :)

ROFL

ROFL

You really are a good sport and a lot of fun!wuv

Yeah. Then there's jh.... damn, there's some choice material there, too :thumb:

I love this place ROFL

Jh has some quality posts yesterday! :D Set off the thread-orgy that was The Cutest Patriot...

Back