bideau said:
That's true unless you're in South Florida. Every time I've been down there, I rarely see a 'Fins shirt, cap, jacket, etc. And other than a "Oh, are you from Boston?" question, I never get crap. I'll be in Palm Beach the 2nd week of February and I guarantee that no matter what happens in the next few weeks, I'll be in full Pats regalia.

Are you serious? I don't hear the end of it. My coaches and teammates and friends were Dolphin friends and I never hear the end of their mouths...

There must be some trick to winning this thread. Just gotta figure it out. I'll bet Belichick could find a way if he was here.

joephoto said:
There must be some trick to winning this thread. Just gotta figure it out. I'll bet Belichick could find a way if he was here.

The next person that posts in this thread will jinx the Patriots, (or their own team if they are a fan of another team) for the next 10 years. The team will not finish over .500 and injuries will plague them.

bideau said:
That must have been you who stopped me in Disney World last June. :)

I was walking through Disney, wearing all my Pats stuff when a guy with his family in tow stops me and asks if I'm from New England. Once he discovered I was a season ticket holder, his eyes lit up and we talked for 1/2 hour. He was a native New Englander who was now living in PA (Lancaster I think). He was thrilled to meet someone who could talk to him about the Pats and Sox. His wife left him in the middle of the conversation and took her younger kids to the rides :p

Sorry to say that was not me. ( I've never been to Disney)

I'm actually in a "tourist area" called Dingmans Ferry ...yea yea this town sounds like it's full of beatniks when in actuality its predominately NYC/NJ pretentious azz wipe MFY/Jets fans.

Though I have been able to have civil/good conversations with most of the Giants Mets fans and probably 10% of the MFY fans.

I am looking forward to possibly meeting some other Planeteers in Foxboro next season. I will be attending at least one home game.

mgoblue101415 said:
The next person that posts in this thread will jinx the Patriots, (or their own team if they are a fan of another team) for the next 10 years. The team will not finish over .500 and injuries will plague them.

arggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! you are now Lucy to me being Charlie Brown.

Damn you! lol If the Pats do have a collapse I blame you for btringing Bad carma to our beloved Pats

:cuss: :cuss:

and if all is well WHEN I win this thread alll i can say to u is ...

HA HA

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:

I am looking forward to possibly meeting some other Planeteers in Foxboro next season. I will be attending at least one home game.

Best chance is a pre-season game. Tix are more plentiful, we still tailgate and can usually all sit together somewhere by the 2nd half. Usually they are Fri or Sat nights.

joephoto said:
Best chance is a pre-season game. Tix are more plentiful, we still tailgate and can usually all sit together somewhere by the 2nd half. Usually they are Fri or Sat nights.

I could see that happening ...though I still will be attending a regular season game as well.

a friday night/saturday game ...... glad I bought my mother a bed for her spare room. :D

gotta love the "free" room when ever I come to town. o:)

Sorry to go off topic, but I love Taco Bell. God I love those chicken casedeas...Alright, back to topic I suppose.

BionicPatriot said:
Legally...Not really:p

Sorry, but considering both my kids are older than you, you're still a kid from my perspective. ;)

BionicPatriot said:
Sorry to go off topic, but I love Taco Bell. God I love those chicken casedeas...Alright, back to topic I suppose.

Normally, I'm the last person to make fun of somebody's spelling, But in this case, It's just so far off I had to say something. It's Quesadilla not Casedeas.

And yes, I can't live without them.

Back