I'm waiting for my email from the Pats saying, "We're sorry to inform you that your name was not selected in the Super Bowl ticket lottery". Considering most of the alloted tickets goto the luxury box and club seat owners, the chances for the rest of us are slim to none.

bideau said:
I'm waiting for my email from the Pats saying, "We're sorry to inform you that your name was not selected in the Super Bowl ticket lottery". Considering most of the alloted tickets goto the luxury box and club seat owners, the chances for the rest of us are slim to none.

[Karma]

You have NO chance of winning the lottery and going to the SuperBowl this year.

Fuggetaboutit!

[/Karma] hope this helps ;)

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
[Karma]

Fuggetaboutit!

maybe this is my consolation prize :D

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
[Karma]

Fuggetaboutit!

To be honest, I think the best place to be is in front of my big screen with about 20 friends and neighbors. It's a hell of alot cheaper.

I think it would be fun to go if you could be where all the action is. But many people are being forced to stay 2-3 hours away from the city. I'm not going to spend all that money to stay in a roach motel.

If I ever got lucky, I'd have to decide whether to make the trek or sell the tickets at a sizable profit (hey, 2 college tuitions are tough to pay).

For anyone going down and hoping to get tickets there, I think they may be the most expensive ever. Philly fans are gonna go down there and drive the prices up.

bideau said:
To be honest, I think the best place to be is in front of my big screen with about 20 friends and neighbors. It's a hell of alot cheaper.

I think it would be fun to go if you could be where all the action is. But many people are being forced to stay 2-3 hours away from the city. I'm not going to spend all that money to stay in a roach motel.

If I ever got lucky, I'd have to decide whether to make the trek or sell the tickets at a sizable profit (hey, 2 college tuitions are tough to pay).

For anyone going down and hoping to get tickets there, I think they may be the most expensive ever. Philly fans are gonna go down there and drive the prices up.

i agree 100% as much as i love the rush of being in the stadium, i really enjoy watching the game in a nice warm house where a beer wont cost 6$! ;)

bideau said:

As far as the roach motel ...... I wouldn't care I'd sleep in my truck .....

But being able to relate to 2 college tuitions yea that does crush a dream with 100 ton's of reality. :doh:

Hell I couldn't even try for AFC championship tix ( 400 a pop) once the damn dog decided to relieve all bodily fluids on our king size mattress
:banghead: GFD this mutt is lucky he is still alive . though I've never had a more comfortable mattress in my life Ikea is ok in my book :thumb: comfort and great price.. .thats nice

sorry old New England Deja-vu for a min. there.

The Super Bowl ticket lottery comes up empty once again.

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
though I've never had a more comfortable mattress in my life Ikea is ok in my book :thumb: comfort and great price.. .thats nice

sorry old New England Deja-vu for a min. there.

Ever since I started getting WBZ up here I've had recurring nightmares with Bernie and Phyl. :)

JPK

This thread's getting up there in post count. Only 4000 to go to catch up with the Girlie Pics. :D

Back