dropKickMurphy said:
The next person to post in this thread is gay.

Yeah, we used that line back in 2nd grade.

I'm back and all refreshed.

bideau said:
Yeah, we used that line back in 2nd grade.

I'm back and all refreshed.

Yeah.....and not that there's anything wrong with that anyway.

:D

bruschifan1 said:
How about "Coke" when you said something at the same time as someone...:D

No Mrs B, you have to say "Jinx" when that happens. Then that person can not talk until somebody says their name. However, my wife and her friends used to say "pinch poke, you owe me a coke". Now THAT was gay! ;)

Ok so nothing better to do cause of the lack of football!!!!!!!!
Well it's my fisrt reply here........can see this thread going for awhile....lmao.

canadianpatsfan said:
Ok so nothing better to do cause of the lack of football!!!!!!!!
Well it's my fisrt reply here........can see this thread going for awhile....lmao.

We can't let someone who's only posted one reply get ahead in this thread.

Did anyone do cooties vaccinations in 1st grade?

canadianpatsfan said:
Ok so here's #2 then.......lol

I may have to let you get the last word in since I'm leaving for the day. But mark my words, I will be back tomorrow.

pookie said:
No Mrs B, you have to say "Jinx" when that happens. Then that person can not talk until somebody says their name. However, my wife and her friends used to say "pinch poke, you owe me a coke". Now THAT was gay! ;)

In our tribe it was "Owe me a Hershey Bar and a Coke".
The other person could slap you back and say "Returns" unless you said "No Returns" real fast.

How about childhood rituals involving flatulance? Kids nowadays have that silly "doorknob" thing going. We had all kinds of ways to pin the blame on someone. My favorite is the all-time classic "He who smelt it, dealt it."

In grade school (even through high-school) we had intricate games of tag during class. If you were touched by whoever was 'IT' - that meant you were 'IT' and there were no touchbacks.

You've never seen so many kids up sharpening their pencils and walking back to their desks using different paths.

To my recollection we never got busted.

The funniest thing I remember is one of my buddies one day didn't have a pencil - so he got up with his pen and went over to the sharpener and pretended to sharpen his pen. Everyone but the teacher noticed what he was doing and we had to really bite our lips to keep from busting a gut.

I see it's another WILD Saturday night for you again, eh Pook?!

Mrs. B.... (who is spending hers the same way!:D )

Back