bruschifan1 said:
I see it's another WILD Saturday night for you again, eh Pook?!

Mrs. B.... (who is spending hers the same way!:D )
I'm home alone having a wild weekend as well. The wife and son are in Cleveland visiting my mother in-law. Actually, being home alone doesn't sound so bad after all.
________
mexico city hotels

My husband is sleeping because he's going to work at midnight... I'm actually watching a new power yoga dvd in another window on my pc so I have a preview before doing it tomorrow. Don't think I could have pulled that off if he was awake! (Actually, if he was off tonight we would most likely be out.)

My partying Saturday night is consisting of packing for a biz trip to Tampa tomorrow thru Wed. Today was super exciting as well, with a 4-1/2 hour Liittle League All Star practice with my 12 year old. I was lucky enough to be the Dad who got to rake out all of the bases and the pitcher's mound due to heavy rains over the past couple of days.

You should all be so lucky. :rolleyes:

I think I'd rather do yoga.

<EMBED SRC="http://asf.allwavs.com/wav01/ChrisFarley/burn.wav" AUTOSTART=false LOOP=false WIDTH=145 HEIGHT=55 ALIGN="CENTER">

dchester said:
I'm home alone having a wild weekend as well. The wife and son are in Cleveland visiting my mother in-law. Actually, being home alone doesn't sound so bad after all.

You gotta be kidding. The wife and kid are in Cleveland for a weekend and you're sitting home :confused: The possibilities should be endless :eek:

And you've got to let me in on the secret...How did you get out of going?

Actually, the trick is to post here and then start so many new threads that this thread falls off the front page. Then, people will forget about it.

Sounds easy :rolleyes:

bruschifan1 said:
Hey Joe,

Will I be catching you at my "home away from home" next month??
Yes, that'll be Patriots Training Camp which opens to Planeteers (and the rest of the public) on Thursday, July 29th at 3 PM. Remember- they also sell beer !!

Remember- they also sell beer !! [/B]

You'll have to settle for Bud Lite I guess.. the Bruschi Brew 9 won't be ready until August 28th... so you'll have to come by the tailgate to get your Birthday Bottle of Brew!

joephoto said:
Yes, that'll be Patriots Training Camp which opens to Planeteers (and the rest of the public) on Thursday, July 29th at 3 PM. Remember- they also sell beer !!

You still doing the canned food drive for our poor star CB, Joe?

Undertaker #59 said:
You still doing the canned food drive for our poor star CB, Joe?
Maybe if it won't p-off Mr Kraft. I was advised not to do it on HIS property. Laws statement was that he "wouldn't be a no-show" since he has a 1 Mil roster bonus to show up and "a mans gotta eat".

Yeah, I'm winning again !!

bruschifan1 said:
.. the Bruschi Brew 9 won't be ready until August 28th... so you'll have to come by the tailgate !
Will be at your tailgate on Thur, Sept 2nd before the Jax game.

joephoto said:

Yeah, I'm winning again !!

Maybe it's just me - but now I've got that Santana song from the 80's stuck in my head (Winning).

And I am ;)

Back