canadianpatsfan said:
I want to tailgate in Foxboro!!!!!!!:banghead:

If you're ever down this way, you are welcome to come join us. Btw... one of our regulars is a season ticket holder from Montreal!

bruschifan1 said:
... one of our regulars is a season ticket holder from Montreal!

How does he make that work, Mrs B???

This time of year is painful. There's absolutely NOTHING happening. Arrrrrgh. :banghead:

I'm sure by the time the season starts we will have our share of trolls back........lol.

Besides there could be worst addictions.

UT deserves a flogging for starting this thread. I say its time for an uprising. Who's with me?

:fight:

bideau said:
UT deserves a flogging for starting this thread. I say its time for an uprising. Who's with me?
:fight:

LOL....not MY fault if you guys can't help yourselves :) You could have ignored the thread and just let it die from stupidity. Too funny.

:)

canadianpatsfan said:
LOL Bideau!!!
Look at the post tho,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you have the most........lol.

:banghead:

Maybe its time for me to check into the Betty Ford Clinic.

You guys are all pretty sad - for as much as you post in this thread, every time I come back I'm winning....

;)

pookie said:
How does he make that work, Mrs B???

He drives down on Saturday, spends the night in a hotel then goes to the game and leaves directly from the post-tailgate and heads home. He even made it to the Miami snow game!

Undertaker #59 said:
LOL....not MY fault if you guys can't help yourselves :) You could have ignored the thread and just let it die from stupidity. Too funny.

:)

No, delete the thread out of spite!!! (Did I just say that out loud?)

And Moebius takes the lead again, he's ahead by a post.

I told you all it was a mind game but did you listen to me???? Nooooooooo.

UT has made you all rats in a maze. This is a study into human nature and how desperate one will become to win.

By the way.... I win.

:p

Rats indeed. I refuse to be thought of as a lab rat just scrambling to make the last post in this thread....

bideau said:
Now you're going to bring Michael Jackson into this thread :confused:

I prefer to think of 'Ben' as the giant scheming rat in the movie Willard...

He's not quite as creepy.

Back