bruschifan1 said:
I'm about to start a GLORIOUS day at home!!!! I've been out of school for a week today and have yet to just sit around because I had appointments all last week. But today.... I'm parking my butt by the pool with a book... FINALLY!!

Karen, it's posts like this which may cause us to ask for an impeachment proceeding for your "Fan of the Year" title. ;)

bideau said:
Karen, it's posts like this which may cause us to ask for an impeachment proceeding for your "Fan of the Year" title. ;)

LOL.... I'm enjoying it because I have precisely 29 days of "vacation" to enjoy before embarking on my other full time job.... TRAINING CAMP REPORTER/PHOTOGRAPHER/WEBMISTRESS. Not that I don't enjoy it but it is a lot of work and once camp hits, I'm literally swamped right through the Superbowl!

So, once I hang a couple of loads on the line and do a bit of weeding... it IS off to the pool, book in hand!

I've got a question....

How do you post multiple pictures in the same post?

Although I guess posting each picture in seperate posts would help me out with my post whoring, but it just seems like a waste.

nepats1012 said:
I've got a question....

Although I guess posting each picture in seperate posts would help me out with my post whoring, but it just seems like a waste.

You can only do that when using the IMG tags...meaning the images are hosted on another site. Some sites don't allow remote linking, hence you get a red X. Others, like the ones Tex posted in the hottie thread, do.

nepats1012 said:
I've got a question....

Just close out your IMG tag, and start anew:

{IMG}blahblah{/IMG}

#2:
{IMG}blah2blah2{/IMG}

nepats1012 said:
I've got a question....

Hey, which posting whores are you referring to :rolleyes:

You can't use the browse button for multiple images. You need to use the IMG button which will ask for a title and URL. You can use the IMG button as many times as you like.

bideau said:
Hey, which posting whores are you referring to :rolleyes:

You can't use the browse button for multiple images. You need to use the IMG button which will ask for a title and URL. You can use the IMG button as many times as you like.

I don't know of anyone who posts mUlTiple images in mUlTiple posts - making them a post whore.

At least not on this site - and certainly not in the girlie pic thread.

:D

Annihilus said:
I don't know of anyone who posts mUlTiple images in mUlTiple posts - making them a post whore.

Very nice subliminal messaging there. :thumb:

Annihilus said:

I know it might seem like that, but I really don't care. You could go into the control panel and set my total to zero and it wouldn't matter to me. Besides, Pookie holds the post count title. :)

Not to mention, YOU are quickly catching up. ;)

Undertaker #59 said:
I know it might seem like that, but I really don't care. You could go into the control panel and set my total to zero and it wouldn't matter to me. Besides, Pookie holds the post count title. :)

Not to mention, YOU are quickly catching up. ;)

Dang homey - I'm just playing the dozens with you, you oughtta know that by now. Me and my friends are constantly ripping on each other - so don't you feel like you're an exception :)

And I didn't post any of those pics - I think someone hacked in and posted them for me....

*looks around quickly for communist interlopers...*

:)

Actually I think before the Patriots season is over, Bionic will have us all beat. :p

I have no doubt - that boy is like an Uzi when he decides to post.....watch out when September rolls around.

Change of plans...
Rather than sit by the pool ALONE I ended up hitting the stores on RT 1 (Target, Old Navy, Dick's, BJ's) with the kids.... GRRRR!

What a waste of a beautiful sunny afternoon!

bruschifan1 said:
Change of plans...
Rather than sit by the pool ALONE I ended up hitting the stores on RT 1 (Target, Old Navy, Dick's, BJ's) with the kids.... GRRRR!

What a waste of a beautiful sunny afternoon!

It's KARMA. You went bragging and you got bit.

"There's no question that the minute I got elected,
the storm clouds on the horizon were getting nearly
directly overhead."

George W.
Washington, D.C.; May 11, 2001

Back