nepats1012 said:
Just to point out the obvious... NO ONE WILL EVER WIN!!!!!! This all a mind game. It's like the Matrix or the 13th Floor. You're going to try to accomplish something that can't be done. Or it's like the Song That Never Ends. Any way you look at it.... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN.:D

Well, its a good way to get the post count up!;) :p

nepats1012 said:
Just to point out the obvious... NO ONE WILL EVER WIN!!!!!! This all a mind game. It's like the Matrix or the 13th Floor. You're going to try to accomplish something that can't be done. Or it's like the Song That Never Ends. Any way you look at it.... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN.:D

Don't listen to her....she is playing a mind game so that she can win. :)

Undertaker #59 said:
From what I have seen BP, you don't need much help there. :)

Well because of you and Bid and your damned 2000+ post counts....I am not cool anymore untill I hit the 2000 mark!;)

nepats1012 said:
Just to point out the obvious... NO ONE WILL EVER WIN!!!!!! This is all a mind game. It's like the Matrix or the 13th Floor. You're going to try to accomplish something that can't be done. Or it's like the Song That Never Ends. Any way you look at it.... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN.:D

Consider it a sociology experiment. :)

BionicPatriot said:
Well because of you and Bid and your damned 2000+ post counts....I am not cool anymore untill I hit the 2000 mark!;)

How about Pookie and his 3000+ count? And don't forget Hawg's 2000+.

Undertaker #59 said:
Consider it a sociology experiment. :)

So now your one of those wierd science guys that make me his pet rat? Dmanit...I knew there was something wrong with you!!!:p

bideau said:
How about Pookie and his 3000+ count? And don't forget Hawg's 2000+.

Well....I will leave Pookums Dearest under the "to cool for my pants" list for now....You guys are just cool with your fancy smanchy post count....Dont get to excited though!;) :p

BionicPatriot said:

Yeah well at least UT's posts had quite a bit of 'substance' to them, if you know what I mean...;)

Not sure what Bideau's excuse is :D. I'm just happy to hit 1000. Woohoo!

Time to duck and run - I have a feeling I'm gonna get rapped on the head by bid's superbowl ring.

(BTW - 13th floor was an awesome movie - gotta love Gretchen Mol).

Yeah, I had a few stupid threads like this one though too.

Annihilus said:
Yeah well at least UT's posts had quite a bit of 'substance' to them, if you know what I mean...;)

Time to duck and run - I have a feeling I'm gonna get rapped on the head by bid's superbowl ring.

And the gloves come off.

:fight:

Annihilus said:

Welcome...Your now in the losers club with me. Care to be my friend?:p But my posts were always about helpful as running water....:(

Annihilus said:

BTW, has anyone bothered to count how many of UT's posts are girlie pics :shrug:

Undertaker #59 said:
Yeah, I had a few stupid threads like this one though too.

Yeah - a 'stupid' thread with 33 replies and 100 views in 10 minutes.

Not too bad, methinks. Doesn't have to be brain science to have fun with it.

I have to get back what little posts I had during the Planet's little technical difficulties. I'm guessing that's why my posts went back to "0", because they were during the problems. So I guess this thread can turn me into a post-whore.:p

nepats1012 said:
So I guess this thread can turn me into a post-whore.:p

Oooooh. I like when you talk that way missy.

bideau said:
BTW, has anyone bothered to count how many of UT's posts are girlie pics :shrug:

About 1011.

(was a thousand when I decided to quit, then I realized I had some pics leftover)

I am ashamed. :sulk:

Back