nepats1012 said:
I have to get back what little posts I had during the Planet's little technical difficulties. I'm guessing that's why my posts went back to "0", because they were during the problems. So I guess this thread can turn me into a post-whore.:p

Use the beefcake thread. OR hell, if ya got a little Bi in ya hit up the girlie thread!:D

Undertaker #59 said:
About 1011.

(was a thousand when I decided to quit, then I realized I had some pics leftover)

I am ashamed. :sulk:

Dont worry man.....If thats all ya did well, I guess I make you Mr. Clean:D

What in the name of all that is holy is this about?

Can't you all just play those penguin games or something?

Alternatively, as Judge Smails might say: "Don't you have HOMES?"

Oedipus Tex said:

Yeah - and you're standing on the porch...GET THE HECK OFF'N IT!!

Oedipus Tex said:
What in the name of all that is holy is this about?

Can't you all just play those penguin games or something?

Thats the problem...if I was home I would have plenty of other stuff to do...terribly sorry.

Oedipus Tex said:
Not that anyone would notice, but I contributed to the Beefcake thread. :D

I'm not sure what you contributed, but on my browser, it came up as an empty post.

bideau said:
I'm not sure what you contributed, but on my browser, it came up as an empty post.
That's unfortunate. I'll have to down/upload it instead of hotlinking.

Look at me showing off my internet vocab that I learned about a week ago!

Oedipus Tex said:
That's unfortunate. I'll have to down/upload it instead of hotlinking.

Look at me showing off my internet vocab that I learned about a week ago!

I never said I wanted to look at it (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I miss alot of links at work because of our damned firewall. They actually expect us to get things done around here :mad:

BionicPatriot said:
Use the beefcake thread. OR hell, if ya got a little Bi in ya hit up the girlie thread!:D

Most of the pics in the beefcake thread are the kind of corny things you find in calanders or strip clubs. I'm not into that. I prefer "real" looking guys, not ones that are drowning in baby oil or rolling around in hay. I'm more into the "GQ" or sports type. You know sharply dressed or sweaty and dirty on a football or baseball field. :D

I know that's just getting you boys all hot picturing that, huh.:p

bideau said:
I never said I wanted to look at it (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I miss alot of links at work because of our damned firewall. They actually expect us to get things done around here :mad:
I can't look at it until I get home tonight.
________
extreme vaporizer review

bideau said:

I think you DO want to look at it. Go ahead. Look.

You know you want to.

Oedipus Tex said:
I think you DO want to look at it. Go ahead. Look.

You know you want to.

Aaaaahhhh...I think I just went blind. Better be careful. The ladies can pollute our domain as well.

nepats1012 said:
Most of the pics in the beefcake thread are the kind of corny things you find in calanders or strip clubs. I'm not into that. I prefer "real" looking guys, not ones that are drowning in baby oil or rolling around in hay. I'm more into the "GQ" or sports type. You know sharply dressed or sweaty and dirty on a football or baseball field. :D

When I saw that guy on the beach I just wanted to squeeze his cutey pie little buns untill he screamed! Oh darling!:eek: Wow, what my fellow Patriot fans have done to my mind.....:D But I must admit...Those guys look more queer than Micheal Jackson.....

nepats1012 said:

Are you taking resumes :D

Oedipus Tex said:
It's nothing to worry about, guys.

It's a little different picture of a guy who probably will have some questions about last night.

Yeah, hopefully Big Al can give him a call.

nepats1012 said:

Dirty and sweaty? I can do that without trying ;) :p

Back