nepats1012 said:
Most of the pics in the beefcake thread are the kind of corny things you find in calanders or strip clubs. I'm not into that. I prefer "real" looking guys, not ones that are drowning in baby oil or rolling around in hay. I'm more into the "GQ" or sports type. You know sharply dressed or sweaty and dirty on a football or baseball field. :D

I know that's just getting you boys all hot picturing that, huh.:p
Well, if you are into "real" looking guys, maybe I should be posting pictures of myself. I look OK in a suit.
________
Toyota MC platform

nepats1012 said:
Most of the pics in the beefcake thread are the kind of corny things you find in calanders or strip clubs. I'm not into that. I prefer "real" looking guys, not ones that are drowning in baby oil or rolling around in hay. I'm more into the "GQ" or sports type. You know sharply dressed or sweaty and dirty on a football or baseball field. :D

I know that's just getting you boys all hot picturing that, huh.:p

Please contribute! I generally post althlete pics... I'm not into the "pretty boys" myself.... But we need to beef up the thread so to speak... so... post away!!

dchester said:
Well, if you are into "real" looking guys, maybe I should be posting pictures of myself. I look OK in a suit.

Ah, you forget my friend, there's evidence already posted (goto the last page)

Planet Draft Day Party

Peg has always called me afraid for not going to any of those gatherings (chicken shite I think she said), and its the truth because I am afraid that joephoto will steal my soul.

bruschifan1 said:
Please contribute! I generally post althlete pics... I'm not into the "pretty boys" myself.... But we need to beef up the thread so to speak... so... post away!!

You know, I did try to post a pic, but in the post preview the pic came up as that annoying little box with the red "X". I'm not sure if it's something on my puter or what. If I ever figure it out, I'll post on there. I hate to be outdone by men, even if it is in some beefcake/girlie threads. There's a lot of posts that need to be entered to catch up with the boy's thread.

When you are surfing for pics, right click and save the image. The when you post here, do NOT use the IMG tags....write your message then hit the attachment button and navigate to where you have the pic saved on your HD. Should be good to go.

Just when it looked like this thread was going to drop down.....

But there's no way I can let UT win this.

I can say that thread only goes in one direction..........no where. What is good is that after a few days, people forget this thread exists then about a week later it appears again with a completly different topic being discussed.

and everyone will use it to pump up their post counts :thumb:

nepats1012 said:
No winner yet.:p

Well - we certainly can't have anyone from Illinois winning this contest...

:D

(I can't really say too much though as I currently live in MN... :rolleyes: )

Back