Patriots really are in Jet's heads

Look, I saw Williams on NFL Live or something a few weeks ago and since ESPN is full of pithy segments and he has really cool hair, they asked him to identify the NFL players by their hairdos, with their faces blurred out. He picked out Brady with the 2010 eurotrash hairdo. That's pretty hardcore. I was actually impressed, no lie. Some of these kids don't know crap about the NFL,even the top players, and that always worries me. I like when they love the game so much they even know the freaking hairdos.

WORST.
HAIR.
EVER.

(unless you like the homeless person not washing your hair for 974,321 consecutive days look)

WORST.
HAIR.
EVER.

(unless you like the homeless person not washing your hair for 974,321 consecutive days look)

While stupid, not sure how it applies in this situation..the Red Sox aren't chanting 'Yankees suck"..

You've never heard Larry Lucchino refer to the Yankees as "The Evil Empire?" The Jets thing with the Patriots isn't that different. I rather enjoy being the "evil empire" that no one can beat.

Tom Brady's 2010 hair >>>>> all

Brady-Hair.jpg

In one of the America's Games, it showed him walking off the field after a touchdown (I think) pointing in the air, in slow motion, and his beard was sticking out from his chinstrap. I'd have to watch all the America's Games to pinpoint it. Sounds like a good idea anyway. :coffee:

Back