Welcome to the ALL NEW Patriots Planet!

Thanks. Yeah I know I need to go back to that on the style. I couldn't find it when I first did all the colors. I definitely want to change it to white. A fresh eye tomorrow, maybe.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Anyone here having trouble receiving emails when there are new posts in subscribed threads? I have Charter/Spectrum and have whitelisted the site’s email address (thanks again, UT) but it’s still not working. Tech service at Charter/Spectrum may be my only option, but before I contact them I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble and if so do you have a fix? I ask because wait times for Charter/Spectrum help can be very long and the process can be tedious. Many thanks.

I am going to try a few different things on my end too Joolz. I opened registration yesterday as well, and of course there were a ton of Bots, but most of them did not get the registration email. So it's not making it through most of the time.

This is nice! Very clean looking and smooth!

A little thing that works here but didn't on the old site is Mark This Forum Read. It might be silly, but thank GOD it works! My OCD can't stand unread threads

Anyone here having trouble receiving emails when there are new posts in subscribed threads? I have Charter/Spectrum and have whitelisted the site’s email address (thanks again, UT) but it’s still not working. Tech service at Charter/Spectrum may be my only option, but before I contact them I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble and if so do you have a fix? I ask because wait times for Charter/Spectrum help can be very long and the process can be tedious. Many thanks.

TEST

I changed it a bit. Apparently it was showing my yahoo address as the sender and that was causing some problems. Curious if you get the notification for this reply.

Thanks. Yeah I know I need to go back to that on the style. I couldn't find it when I first did all the colors. I definitely want to change it to white. A fresh eye tomorrow, maybe.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I actually was thinking of changing the font color, but this looks very clean.

Thanks!

Yeah playing with it, since I can not find that damn font color specifically.

I like it! Looks very clean and sleek. Thank you for our new present, UT.

Hey RG, the sharks are gonna getcha if you don't watch out!

What happened to our Circle rep thread? I posted in it yesterday and today it appears to be gone.

When I click on Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2 in my Latest Reputation Given I get "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Last edited:
What happened to our Circle rep thread? I posted in it yesterday and it appears to be gone.

My bad. I promoted the fat bear thing to an article and must have set something wrong and it moved the entire thread to the front page. Should be all set now.

Thanks again for everything, UT. I just received an email from one of my subscribed threads too. Maybe that’s working now.

Thanks again for everything, UT. I just received an email from one of my subscribed threads too. Maybe that’s working now.

Best news today! I think changing all the board email addresses fixed it. Thank you for letting me know.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I dropped the Brady and Edelman pic that was on the banner from the last superbowl win. I thought it was time. It's a new era for the team and a new era for our board.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I dropped the Brady and Edelman pic that was on the banner from the last superbowl win. I thought it was time. It's a new era for the team and a new era for our board.

I did notice :thumb:

200w.gif

Gifs copy & paste directly!

Awesome!

Happy dance!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GoldenWaryCrow-size_restricted.gif

Or so I thought....

Back